What causes you to fail a drug test?

Pizza really??? The only things I do is exercise, drink lots of water and a few shots of unfiltered apple cider vinegar a day. Not sure if the last on helps but I like to think so. Takes me about 4 to 5 weeks to piss clean, that's with heavy smoking, also weigh about 200 pounds. The more you weigh the longer it takes I do believe.

Pizza really??? The only things I do is exercise, drink lots of water and a few shots of unfiltered apple cider vinegar a day. Not sure if the last on helps but I like to think so. Takes me about 4 to 5 weeks to piss clean, that's with heavy smoking, also weigh about 200 pounds. The more you weigh the longer it takes I do believe.
I know pizza? How many people may have lost their jobs because of that? Yes, I think so too, weight plus frecuency must play a part in getting rid of cannabis, I've heard about the apple cider vinegar, exercise and water too, don't know if they do, gladly I've never had to take one of those tests, I would oppose anyways, specially after reading the article, I wouldnt trust a medical exam to give me a diagnose that could or could not be right

Back
Top Bottom