What could this be?

Karathrace

Hey all,
I've been growing for 5 years now, never seen anything like that on my new grow:
IMG_20150103_005818.jpg
IMG_20150103_005817.jpg
IMG_20150103_005815.jpg

They are under 400 HPS light.
It looks like the edges of the leaves are curly-wrinkled and the plant grows bit slower.
The middle is a bit yellowish in one of them, but in 2 others I only get the curly-wrinkled look like edges (for now).
I thought it might be to much watering, but relatively to any other grow I had - they do not get too much water, not even a drip from the bottom.
I'm guessing it's something to do with the fertilizer - I use Bionova. The "Soil" (and main) fertilizer is was opened last year, could it gone bad? Anyway I changes to a fresh bottle today.
Appreciate any help,
K

I see the leaves curling @ tips like a claw, which is Nitrogen toxicity leading to nute lock, 1/4 - 1/2 strength going forward with a pH water flush. And as you stated your nutes may have gotten old...it happens and the salts inside get all messed up.

Mmm i'm not sure ?

Perhaps the main apical growing tip will sort it self over time ?

But the interveinal mottling effect may suggest a def... could all well be strain related as no two strains are the same !

Might be worth doing some research on the strain and known problems as a suggestion.

Thank you all for your reply.
The strain is a hybrid between Jack Harer, Northern lights, White widow and another one I don't remember :p
Will re-check the water and pH, will keep you posted.
THANKS!

ihave a issue..the clones is from a seed mother..it now has been cloned twice...the clone i mean. and now it is approx 3 feert tall it has become what i think is flowering..but out of 11 moms only 4 produced the change..all under same liting and such..but they have develpoed what looks to me like seed sacks..but all other plants r doing well as can be...may say the fan leaf stems seem to be a redder color..and the sacks a violet red..type..im fucked with this baffle..any suggestions...shit im trying to upload photo cant figure how to do it

ihave a issue..the clones is from a seed mother..it now has been cloned twice...the clone i mean. and now it is approx 3 feert tall it has become what i think is flowering..but out of 11 moms only 4 produced the change..all under same liting and such..but they have develpoed what looks to me like seed sacks..but all other plants r doing well as can be...may say the fan leaf stems seem to be a redder color..and the sacks a violet red..type..im fucked with this baffle..any suggestions...shit im trying to upload photo cant figure how to do it

Try posting this in a new thread to get more attention

Hi all,
Just wanted to update this thread in case someone will want to know how to fix this issue.
I've washed the plants with 20 liter of water, they stopped for some days but after they grew stronger and without the curling edges.
I think I didn't water them right, should have let the water drip in every irrigation, and I didn't because I feared from over-watering them.
Thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom