What Did Eric Holder Say To Governor Jay Inslee During Their Private Pot Talk

Truth Seeker

Weed is the love that dare not speak its name among Washington D.C. Democrats, a truth best-evinced this week at the first serious meet-up between the federal government's top weed enforcer, Attorney General Eric Holder, and the heads of either of the two states who've legalized pot.

The in-person chat went down Tuesday in Washington D.C. and it sounds like it was a bit awkward. By most accounts, Washington Governor Jay Inslee did all the talking, while Holder sat there.

Washington is setting rules to license an estimated 100 growers and 55 processors to grow about 85 million grams of pot per year for Washington's 363,000 users. A 25 percent tax at each stage in the sale chain could net the state $1.9 billion in revenue over 5 years. Weed will cost $12 a gram. No home-growing is allowed.

Inslee stressed that Holder didn't explicitly condone the idea. According to the Seattle Times, "Inslee said he did not press Holder for a clearer signal, or position, because he considered their talk a preliminary meeting, with more discussions to follow."

A key topic was preventing diversion of Washington-grown marijuana to other states.

"Holder listened with great interest, and I appreciated that," Inslee said.

Inslee called the sit-down "very satisfying" in the Seattle Times, saying "nothing I heard should dissuade us."

Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson was also in the room, and issued the following powerfully boring statement:

"Today, we had a cordial, successful first meeting. Governor Inslee and I communicated Washington state's intention to move forward in implementing I-502."

Great, Mr. Holder was cordial and did not throw coffee in your laps while you laid out your state's plans to break federal law and violate a few international treaties. Did Mr. Holder say ANYTHING? What did he say? Politico?

"The Justice Department confirmed the meeting to POLITICO, but wouldn't release any details."

Gah.

The meetup comes the same week as a US Court of Appeals ruling sets back activists' attempts to re-schedule pot down from Schedule 1 (heroin) to Schedule IV (Valium) or V (cough syrup).

Eric_Holder1.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: eastbayexpress.com
Author: David Downs
Website: What Did Eric Holder Say to Governor Jay Inslee During Their Private Pot Talk? | Legalization Nation

Holder does not want cannabis legalized in any form. If it becomes legal his justice dept and its funding would be cut back by at least 1/4 %. The same applies to many law enforcement agencies. It would also eliminate the confiscation of property that is sold to fund the "war on drugs". Read "Smoke Signals" by Martin Lee for the real reasons behind cannabis being illegal.

That's what it's all about? NO home growing in Washingto state? The BIG $$ wins again? that's NOT LEGALIZATION. That is TOTAL BS. Whay about the patients that can't afford 300 an ounce? Screw GOVERNMENT.

Well, all I can say is if I lived there I would still grow my own due to barely enough flow to pay the bills I have now. There is no way I could afford to buy at all unless I didn't pay one of the main bills, lights, food, water or gas to heat and cook with.

"Governor Jay Inslee did all the talking", it is great that The Gov. went to the mountain, but..
Holder has everything to lose in responding, unless the Gov's need was to be addressed. Everything has shown that without Fed participation, nothing will change with the Fed's position.
Holder has more info to 'stop' or 'Check' the Gov., but this step had to be the first step. Next we will see more prevarications and excuses and operations being shut down, but this had to be the first step.

As Holder's position is one that must be addressed, we must still remember nothing he does nothing is without tactic approval of his longtime friend, ex-business partner and boss,,, Obama. Obama cannot be seen addressing this issue for the political implications from Dem voters whom might support him. Holder I'm sure had a transcript delivered to the Administration, Obama is aware, will inform Holder of actions to be taken.

Hopefully, American voters will see the Presidents ill defined and avoidance of taking responsibility for the ONDCP, DEA and DOJ's coming continued direction on MJ as solely the property of Obama and hold this Potus responsible.

To me there is the set up. I see the writing on the walls if this is true.
I see the gov applying this to our country down the road when all else has failed to them.
I see those growers ..gov. provided growing for the money...
not the love sweet and tears each and everyone of us go through. The heart of finding new strains that help our medical issues better.
Its going to be like the fucking tobacco companies... or oils companies or anyone of the fucking 1%. This pisses me off
i read they already have a pack of 10 joints ready to go on the market from RJ Reynolds
I hope i am wrong i started growing at 15 i am now 50 so

FUCK THEM ALL

"That's what it's all about? NO home growing in Washington state? The BIG $$ wins again? that's NOT LEGALIZATION. That is TOTAL BS. What about the patients that can't afford 300 an ounce? Screw GOVERNMENT."

Heck of a conundrum is it not? Once the policies were set (due to commercial interests-prohibition), ever after the issue is of a commercial basis... capitalism. Completely ignoring this model exists in America doesn't change the status-quo unfortunately... and Americans simply allowing Govt to authorize monitization of a seed, pail of water, and one square foot of earth would be the perfect status quo... in the commercial sense.

Somewhere both sides will meet, imo, as commercial interests are those that direct Govt.. In Alcohol, it took about 30 years for most people to be allowed to 'grow their own(alcohol)' in amounts that provides enough on a one time basis(manufactured) for ave daily consumption for a years use.

In my State, confiscation is such that one could literally lose a life's effort. That is the measure of the willingness that commercial interests have in protecting their dominion, via regulation via paid for Politicians.

So, do we acknowledge and cooperate to the tune of 300 an ounce? 200? 100?. There will, imo, have to be a meeting point that is directly associated with some kind of value, for Politicians to reg forward, satisfying commercial interests. I'm just hoping,as I will be long gone by that point, lol, that the line in the sand regulation provides for stepping outside the bounds, no longer involves incarceration and loss of everything a person has worked for in their lives.:cheer:

and Americans simply allowing Govt .....This is the conundrum. We are allowing government to be a business, this is TOTALY unconstitutional. We the people are supposed to CONTROLL this country. Big Government business, run by the top 1%, to benifit the top 1% is what has been happening ever since the formation of the federal reserve, taking the money OUT of the hands of the goverment, therefore the American people. ALL done ILLEGALLY and against the Constitution. Then AGAIN in 1937, when Hemp was made illegal. It was made illegal, ILLEGALLY, NOT by WE THE PEOPLE. We the people do not get to vote anymore on anything. The ONLY way that this government will change and work for WE THE PEOPLE, is the day that WE THE PEOPLE decide to enforce our 2nd amedment right, and TAKE back controll of our OWN destinys. We need to bring the top 1% to their kness. begging for forgiveness. I live in California and have my medical card. If california goes this way, I WILL be sitting on my front porch, WITH my gun, and I WILL go out in a blaze of GLORY. I am 63, and I have served this country, and I AM STILL willing to give my life for FREEDOM, I say, God bless America...and GOD PLEASE destroy these CROOKED BASTARDS that are running it into the ground.

Holder does not want cannabis legalized in any form. If it becomes legal his justice dept and its funding would be cut back by at least 1/4 %. The same applies to many law enforcement agencies. It would also eliminate the confiscation of property that is sold to fund the "war on drugs". Read "Smoke Signals" by Martin Lee for the real reasons behind cannabis being illegal.

insightful - it's always about the $. and i swear bureaucracy exists for its own self-extension. However, I fear what would happen at the Federal level if it was legalized...hell, they created a whole department around energy - they'll employ billions of bureaucrats to f*** up a good thing. (ie 'regulation' ) p a leeeze. what we don't need is more involvement of the federal gov. in our fun. They'll ruin everything !!!...I wish they would re-learn the meaning of Laissez-faire - just leave us the *** alone! (The Dutch are so cool. - uh, generally - that's their policy - 'it's just not a big deal.' - and then, move on to more important things.

After Holder finds out that the GOVERNMENT and BIG business will be in total controll of it, HE WILL change his mind. HE IS BULL SHT.. The government has allready ruined everything. Yes, we do need to move on to better things...like TAKING our coun try and our FREEDOM back.

"Americans simply allowing Govt .....This is the conundrum."

Don't know the story, 2nd hand to 2nd hand, but from an FFP I understand Obama/DOJ/Holder put the kabash on SW restocking Guns and ammo a couple days ago. Sytory was Two ship were refused port entry in Ca. (LA.?).

Nothing on MSM about it. Story continued Ships are large cargo containers, and everything else onboard was just a 'too bad' situation for all the shippers. Supposedly, the ships have to 'go around(panama)' for East Coast port entry.
Essence is, Holder shut down commerce in ammunition via port entry. Maybe it is subject to upcoming regulation as far as Ca. border crossings at State lines?

Anywho... the Fed has no qualms about social engineering. The funny thing is all people need do is 'embargo' certain companies in an organized manner, but that is like asking a dog to remember past 1 minute.

Semper Fi and Hurrah!

Us medical cannabis patients can still grow our own, they didn't change that. So any low income people should go see a doctor and get authorized.
Its going to take more growers than what the state thinks it will. If anyone plants over 100 plants the DEA is going to come knocking and retail sales outlets will be attacked by the DEA just as they have been all along. A few Washington state employees might end up being arrested too. Obama is not interested in allowing legal cannabis sales and taxes. Nothing has changed since his first term. It will take our governor to order all state law enforcement to not aid the DEA in their illegal actions. Then it will take a state lawsuit against the feds informing them of our 10th Amendment rights.
This issue will never be solved till one state draws the line and backs it up with action.

Drmaddogs, Do you have a news link of the shipping being refused port entry? I would like to read and share.

I talked with a wholesaler at a show(Gun) for Dealers only whom I've dealt with for years. He explained (memory serves) this last weekend, he related within the last couple days the Cargo Container ships had been refused on orders from the DOJ.
I trust him and if he is mistaken it would be only if he received bad info from up the 'ladder'.
T too, searched where I could, but found nothing. If Holder says to not let the word out to MSM, liberal Media follows orders. The Doj has restricted entry on ships before, but the reason as I understand, was a Smith and Wesson shipment on one Ship and another Mgr on the other ship. Both were on the up and up.... regular supplies/restocks.
Was hoping some of the people from Cal. might have heard something as I'm on the other coast.:Namaste:

Ah I see, but nothing in the liberal media? How about conservative media faux news? I tried doing some googling and found nothing. I would think we would have heard something by now if it were true. You mentioned your on the east coast, if your in the south then that would explain the rumor. Southeast red states are spreading a lot of propaganda from what I hear. I try to read multiple articles from different sources before I find the truth. I dont trust the laimstream media for much anymore. I like reading truthseekr420 posts, he does the research for us and provides source links. :peace:

Paranoid?

Spreading rumors? Corporate and government conspiracies? Class warfare?

Man, we should be grateful the world is getting better in a lot of ways, every single day. For instance, cannabis is becoming freer every four years. I garden, I medicate. Life is good.

:Namaste::peacetwo::bongrip:

"Ah I see, but nothing in the liberal media? How about conservative media faux news? I tried doing some googling and found nothing. I would think we would have heard something by now if it were true."

Did not want to create a partisan framed essence, sorry. Just that the two sides(Lib/Dem + 'faux-Rep) to reporting are both subject to limitations on reporting. While a stronger resistance to reporting always exists (where exposure is concerned) with which ever side of the aisle is in the Potus seat, thus Lib/Dem reporting would be the last to expose... if you get my drift. Took awhile for people to hear about Constitution free zones in America (Homeland security authority) or the FEMA things(camps and casket supplies).

As the Info was(prior posts) was from Manufactures to Wholesale Dealers to me, I'm not seeing the Partisanship... nor 'rumor' in the Wholesalers info (ships not allowed to dock due to Weapons Mfg'ers product on board)

My point is Holder will sit and not answer a Governor, He would not volunteer any info to MSM about the 'Cargo ships' either. MSM is so scared of an administration being able to affect the bottom line... via penalization in access to happenings (Official releases) and the subsequent, though temporary, loss in possible ad revs...even for one day!

If it is true, eventually someone somewhere not in MSM will notice.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom