What did i do?

Native Hopi Guy

Hello to all,
Can anybody help me out on this one,This is one month old and only about four inches tall,It been going great up tell now,The leaves on both these plants are looking the same now for the last four to five days,Havent feed them any nutes until yesterday,Which was MG liquid 8/7/6 plant food ,Just used the directions on the bottle.....Also when is it a good time to transplant then into a bigger container?

DCP_15421.JPG

Thanks

Dont think Im watering too much,Watering like every three days,PH is good too 5.5 to 7.0 is that bad,after I fertilized I see no change....but, its only been a day since my first fertilizing...Im stumped
Thanks Andrew

by the looks of theleaves i would say you are lacking nitrogen and potassium. sorry that is all the info i got from what i can see! i would sugjest using a premium soil with out adding any nuts a wek or two before oyur are goingto flower. i would also sugjest using 1/3 to 1/2 half what the directions recomend, and with all nuts you got to remeber that they will build up in the soil so less is better,pot is a weed that wants to grow, light and water will get it most the way all by it's slef thought bigger stonger healthier plants will come to you as you get the nuts all figured out

Thanks guys!!!This is what I did,I put the two plants in five gallon buckets,The bottom of the old pots were full of roots,Now theyre taking off,The leaves still look the same at the bottom..But,all new green stuff all over,looks way better now,I will add more ferts soon,Just watered them on the 18th(not tap water),the temp is 77F/41%humidity and Im also foliar feeding they seem to like it all....
If anybody need to know more just ask,need all the help I can get!!!!...lol

Thanks again!!!!

Yeah, transplanted on the 19th,I think the bucket size is good,need a bigger light to flower,just couldnt belive how much/fast the roots develop,the 6 inch pot was full of them,everything in the pot came out...lol

Goddamn Nice SETUP! I love the glass and CFL Carrier! NIce plants too, how did you fix those Yellow leave's?

I didn't they're still there...but,looking better...after I transplanted the plant's are just taking off..I think the pots were too small for the plant's....so, to answer your ? nothing...lol
I'm just adding nute's little by little,don't get mad at me Im using MG still...
The glass is not glass,it's plexiglass

Ooooh Nice! Okay, im a newbie so I couldnt offer any advice to your plants being Yellow.

I just took a peek at my plants and since I added a fan and one more CFL the big one isnt droopy anymore.

Hey,
I have leaves upside down now,is that normal?
when is it a good time to flower,can you flower with cfl's

DCP_15741.JPG

DCP_15731.JPG

DCP_15721.JPG

DCP_15711.JPG

DCP_15701.JPG

DCP_15691.JPG

DCP_15681.JPG

DCP_15671.JPG

DCP_15661.JPG

How they look?...Im going to flower soon...maybe, another week or so... Just been watering them real lightly..Any pointer's for the next stage?

Your plants are looking nice. good job.

if you can get a HPS system for flower that would be better than flowering with the floros. yes you can use the floros to flower with but you will get a much better yeild with HPS.

Back
Top Bottom