What did i do?

Any one heard of BIO NOVA?...I picked some of this up from the hydro store it's PK 0-13-14,price isn't that bad 12 buck's for a liter...
flushed plant's yesterday,add this new fert's today,I'll keep all updating!
gonna need to up the humidity some as it's getting too low in the room....the plant with all the problems is just taking off...it's like five inch's taller that the other one WTF?sick or not sick?just crying wolf...lmao

my plant's looking better...

13 DAY'S INTO FLOWERING,THEY LOOKING GOOD!

DCP_1691.JPG

DCP_1695.JPG

DCP_1697.JPG

DCP_1698.JPG

DCP_1699.JPG

The clones may have died, but those plants look really good 13 days into flowering.

Yea just take some more clones! You got some monsters! Can't wait to see these girls pack on the pounds.

post more pics when you can... this is fascinating. I can't wait to try mine!

yeah Blowing.endo

how do i know when its time to harvest?????
check'm out...what you think guys

DCP_1804.JPG

DCP_1807.JPG

DCP_1809.JPG

DCP_1812.JPG

can i take some clones now or is it too late for that?

those plants are looking dank as hell, especially being flowering with cfls. can you take a pic of your entire growroom? im interested in how youre placing the lights.
smoke blunts

greenmonkey said:
those plants are looking dank as hell, especially being flowering with cfls. can you take a pic of your entire growroom? im interested in how youre placing the lights.
smoke blunts

go to page 1 of this thread. pictures are there.

Wow, really great job. . . I have a similar setup, but I had never seen those CFL holders. . . I will have to look for those. . . I like the individual adjust that I have, but I could run those vertically on the sides I think. . . :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom