What did i smoke?

Sweet chick8

this may be dumb question but i only smoke buds

last year i went overseas and smoked joints with my cousin. The marijuana he used was like a little brown/black cube thing which he lit then crumbled into the joint. I dont think he smoked much (even though he said he did) becuase he couldn't tell me what it was or how it was made and it fucked him pretty bad. It got me high so i didnt complain im just curious what was it and how is it made.

it was probably hash

Sounds like you smoked hash, which can be made from the resin of harvested plants or using bud. Basically its a compacted block of THC; its weed with all the plant matter taken out.

~DP

yup that sounds exactly like hash

Sounds exactly like the hash I use to smoke in Europe, hope you didn't smoke soapbar though....

It was hash. I had some like that in England one time and I didnt know what the fuck it was until the dudes I was tokin with told me. Hash must be big in Europe or sumthin cuz whenever I go to England and chill with my homies over there, thats what they always have.

It's closer to the main scources of hash (middle east/africa/NETHERLADNS)

Ok the brown/black/yellow thing that u burn and crumble in the tobacco is what most ppl smoke in spain too (usually coming form marroco). I wasn't sure it was called hash in english (costo in spanish), tho as far as I know most of the hash u will find has contaminates (i've heard they even use organic fertilizer).
But it's not a problem to find weed here, just not as easy and usually quite more expensive (joints/price relation).

Back
Top Bottom