What do I do if my plants are growing too tall after flowering?

so its not too late for me to increase yield? i am just concerned about it getting taller. its 20cms from the LED and i cant raise it any higher where as the other two are like 40cms smaller and were planted like a few days before it.
do i just remove all the skewers i put in the pot and remove all the ties and then bend all the stems through the cage and mold them outwards? is the main stem going to be an issue as im not sure what i can do about that one... The tall one almost died at the start so its remarkable shes come this far and taken over the other two. @Jack420

Yes a lot of weaving true, just super crop her she will be fine. And yield probably will increase since super-cropping allows side action.
alright mate thank you very much I'll have a Google into it and see what I can do when the lights come on in 2 hours. I am picking up another 10 today to borrow till my new one gets here goat about 400 cm taller which will give me a little grow room but if it decides to grow again then I'll have to super crop for sure. Thanks heaps, you know your stuff!

I had plants do the same thing. I put a SCROG net at the top of my tent so I could tuck the branches away from the light when they got too close.
Your saying your buds on bottom have red hairs & the top buds are white ? That don't sound good. Sounds like you might be getting light bleaching to those buds. That will ruin the potency if they bleach out. Usually the top buds finish 1st. A lot of the time I harvest the top 1/2 of my plant & put the bottom back in the tent to finish.

Here it is, I'm worried it's too late for all that but I'll have a look.
Screenshot_20200215-082020.png
It's a sativa dominant from what i can see ‍♂️ they grow very tall & are normally grew outside because of this. I could be completely wrong. Sorry if i am.

Say hello to my little friend's
. I first came across these on a orchid I gave my wife for her birthday.
After the orchid finished I kept them and have bin adding more ever since.
i got a half a mason jar full of them now 678FA16F-8EEE-4701-9ABC-8189280E4554.jpegA575A596-E4C1-4441-B8DA-B8EA83D8709A.jpeg
very gentle, and I use in combination with bamboo sticks

I'm dealing with the same issue. Too tall! Just one of my three plants took off way early in life. Being my first grow, I was so enamored that I just kept watching (instead of starting lst). Now starting the 3rd week of flower my giant passed up the lights! it's also the slowest of the three in the flower stage. My other two girls are blooming like crazy! I've pulled the few really tall ones down but I don't think they will yield much.

I can raise the lights but then I will neglect the two that are doing really well.
Week 9.jpg P_Trim_004_D.jpg P_Trim_001.jpg

I should have mentioned that I have a bucket (ebb n flo) system. So the drain holes in the bucket are slightly higher than the res level. If I go lower, it won't drain. Trust me, I have racked my brain trying to come up with a way to reconfigure it all. I've definitely learned a lot during this grow and my next grow will have a different setup for sure!
:lot-o-toke:
35 Days G Room 002.jpg

Also quick thoughts on lowering causing drainage issues. Consider a pump? I have turbo that is mounted lower than my oil pan so I have a pump that ensures the oil is returned. Not an exact comparison but maybe am option

Back
Top Bottom