What do I do now?

GrowMyMeds

420 Member
Long-time lurker here. I have lurked since 2016 and used a few different names because I do not grow in a legal state.

This is my fourth grow in my little two and a half foot by 2 and 1/2 foot by 5 foot tent. And I'm getting better but all that means is I'm finding new problems.

I'm between week 3 and 4 in flower with 2 carnival plants that have stretched to the limits of my tent.

For the first two weeks of flowering I defoliated a lot of fan leaves, removed small branches tried to open it up as much as I could but I stopped after 2 weeks for fear of stunting growth.

The one soil plant stopped stretching after 16in and the 2nd plant in a bubble bucket has stretched to 30" and is only about 10inches from my LED cob lights.

I've attached a picture and I would like to know whether I should cut off every other branch to provide better light and airflow or should I let these colas develop and expect a lot of fluff?

Attachments

• 20181212_150043.jpg
    20181212_150043.jpg
    681.8 KB · Views: 109
I'd say look for any branches that don't make it to the canopy and remove them. If it's still super bushy remove small leaves growing towards the center of the plants. Removing branches that don't make it to the canopy will help the top colas build more weight.

I'd say look for any branches that don't make it to the canopy and remove them. If it's still super bushy remove small leaves growing towards the center of the plants. Removing branches that don't make it to the canopy will help the top colas build more weight.

Thank you Pennywise.
I am a little bit afraid to stunt the plants. Suppose I don't have too much to lose at this point. I am going to get ROT again if I don't do something. I am grateful for that advice.

Back
Top Bottom