What do i need to fix this

boss14

my leaves are turning this yellow color and it jus seems like there getn worst!.im new to the grow game can someone tell me what i do to fix my baby or is it just too late

leave2.jpg

leave1.jpg

leave4.jpg

leave3.jpg

Im new to the growing game and my friend just gave me an outdoor plant hes been growing for about 2months its about 3 to 4 ft tall i jus need tips on how to maintain it.its has a couple yellow and brown spots what do i do to fix it?? And what are some tips to make my plant come out dankk!!? Can someone please help! Lol also how long should i keep it in the sun? Idk this grow game yet so i need help asap before i end doin something stupid nd kill the plant

First guess is nutrient deficiency, Maybe calcium or mag. Add some magical, cal-mag or other type. need more info. What type of soil, nutes being used (if any), strain, light, temp. Also read the problem and how to sections on this site. Tons of info here, just remember to give as much info as possible. There is a ton of knowledgable peeps here. maybe pit will catch this one, and let us know what track its on.
Also, not for not, but that plant looks a bit under watered to. Soil looks very dry and starting to crack. Like coco said, Id start by giving her a good flushing..

First guess is nutrient deficiency, Maybe calcium or mag. Add some magical, cal-mag or other type. need more info. What type of soil, nutes being used (if any), strain, light, temp. Also read the problem and how to sections on this site. Tons of info here, just remember to give as much info as possible. There is a ton of knowledgable peeps here. maybe pit will catch this one, and let us know what track its on.
Also, not for not, but that plant looks a bit under watered to. Soil looks very dry and starting to crack. Like coco said, Id start by giving her a good flushing..

x3 the first thing i noticed was the soil was way to dry. Give it a good rinse with straight h2o a couple of times to see if it snaps back and if it dosent them i would go with the Cal-Mag. or a medium food base like the Fox Farm or the GH Flora series.

OK, if you are growing in a decent soil like Fox Farm, then it's certainly the PH of your water. I've dealt with this. My plants looked the same as yours until I got a decent PH meter.

This advice only applies if you have decent soil. Soil looks awfully dry as the other posters have stated.

I fixed more "problems" by just getting the PH right.

Have I stressed it enough?

Looks to me like ur using triple mix and ur puting them outside and they need water and you have been giving them food.My suggestion...no more food and give em some water.

OK, if you are growing in a decent soil like Fox Farm, then it's certainly the PH of your water. I've dealt with this. My plants looked the same as yours until I got a decent PH meter.

This advice only applies if you have decent soil. Soil looks awfully dry as the other posters have stated.

I fixed more "problems" by just getting the PH right.

Have I stressed it enough?

:hmmmm: hey Caddie, you think it might be PH? lol :rofl: I don't know if you really stressed that to him.. :hookah: (good call BTW) :)

Hey Boss, this is another good thread to read
What is pH?

does that last pic look like light burn ? was this an indoor plant that was moved outdoors ?

Back
Top Bottom