What do yall think?

in_pot_we_trust

ok heres a cpl pics of my grow so far...tell me wat u think...
the nirvana california orange
Jun26_0001.jpg

Jun26_0002.jpg

hashberry
Jun26_0005.jpg

and a bagseed(this i been veggin since feb and runnin tests on it
Jun26_0003.jpg

ive been feedin them once a week with pure blend pro and liquid karma 1 tsp each per gallon and i use 1 gallon for all plants.....i also foliar feed every other day with terracycle all purpose plant food..its got a n-p-k of 0.03-0.002-0.02. should i make any changes to my feedin times and amounts?

Re: wat do yall think?

nice to see an outdoor grow, plants look great to me man....I want to see how these turn out

thanks...glad to hear yall think they look good...:allgood: ill give another update in about a week c how there doin...had to cut down my bagseed a lot today....took bout 6-7 inches off cuz it was gonna get too big..im hopin that the large amount i took off will slow him/her down as its growin way too fast...well i think that about sums it up for now....peace and happy tokin :bong::peace:

lol...i topped it man.....so far thats like the 7th time i topped..be4 i would only take off the really large 1s.....this time i took all of em...

DO NOT cut off fan leaves, they produce all the food and charbohydrates your plant need to live. By cutting them off your plant isnt producing much food during photosynthesis, which in returnmeans less growth and a stunted plant.

yea man...i found that out the hard way last year took off jus the leafs be4 flowerin..stunted the buds...cant tell exactly i got or wat cuz they got stolen...anyways....this is a new year and a new grow...hopefully im gettin everything right...stoned...i actually was hopin to send the plant into shock for a few days so it slows down a bit...cant have it outgrowing its stealth area....im finally startin to c my burning bush grow now...so hopefully theyll be bout 5 ft in september ...also if u want i can get u a pic of my plant to show u.....as of right now...its showin little to no stress....i foliar feed after cuttin...icludin a lil spritz on the stems....

yea man....now that u mention it....its cruel.....ill just have to watch it for now...and look into tiein it down......or maybe do a lil outdoor scrog type shit.....damn y didnt i think of this earlier....thanks man...saved me from potentionally messin up any other plants..although i do plan to top my lil 1s once...ive heard that the main cola can get mold easily and i dont want to take any chances....however i dont plan to top them til mid july...maybe a lil earlier if there big

You should have bought some lowryders dude...i mean if stealth is that much of an issue

yea man i hear that lowrider i shit..however i am waitin for a new seedbank to arrive onto Cannabean IMO they are the best.took 5 days to get my seeds over memorial day weekend...anyways dont kno if its allowed or not. but theres a new seedbank comin out called low life seeds....... here is a lil info on 1 of there fine selection of autoflowerin strains...
....origanally posted by elite 2k6 from hg420.....hiya m8 ive done a test grow with one of lowlifes strains, they are 100% autos new to the scene

heres what ive tested for them so far

Genetics: Ak47 x master kush x masterlow
Type: stabilised
Harvest Date: 9 weeks from Seed
Flowering Period: 6+ weeks
THC Content: very very high
No. of Seeds Per Packet: 10
Characteristics: Bushy, very early flowering plants with potent buds.

Genetics come after, stumbling across a special cherry pheno of AK47 and then crossing this with Master Kush and further crossing this with Masterlow and to get a stable auto flowering hybrid. Having created 100% auto flowering strain, which was stable you can still taste the greatness of the MK and the potency and yield of the AK47.
This is one of our stronger plants and is not for the weak hearted at all.
Seed 2 BUD in 9 weeks!!

its great news that the doc is going to be selling LOWLIFES strains i for one intend to try all there strains, they aim for perfection, my first run with my above plant yielded 24 grams dry with a 250 watt hps it was also a cracking stone ....cant wait to order some of those seeds...and also....the burning bush can grow to 10' x 10'..so really this will hopefully be the only worry as for stealth...anyways peace and happy tokin :allgood::Rasta:

just a lil update

ok.....things are lookin good for my plants right now..out of my nirvana cali orange i have 1 for sure female and the other is lookin like its gonna be a girl..still no sign of sex from my hashberry or my bagseed....anyways tried to get some pics of the small white hairs growin but couldnt get a good shot...proly becuz i only have a cellphone cam........but ima pic whore o i took lotz of photos anyways
nirvana cali o close ups
Jul03_0005.jpg

Jul03_0004.jpg

Jul03_0004.jpg

Jul03_0005.jpg

Jul03_0006.jpg

Jul03_0002.jpg

hashberry...
Jul03_0007.jpg

Jul03_0008.jpg

Jul03_0010.jpg

bagseed....
Jul03_0009.jpg

ok ..hope yall like oh btw...when i shake the cali o plants...they give a very fresh orange smell.....damn i cant wait till october ...well ill do another update in a cpl of weeks when they actually start to flower as i hear there just preflowerin.and i added another feedin to them per week for now...c how they like it.........

thank yall :allgood: my plants really loved that second feedin..or maybe it was the rain last night...anyways there really happy...noticed more white hairs and seein my lil girls in the sun...the kinda sparkle so im guessin those are the trichromes forming...good thing theres alot of work this week...i want to get a digital cam and a small magnifier.somethin so i can the trichromes well thats all 4 now..peace :peace::smokin: oh and happy 4th :cheesygrinsmiley::cool:

update time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for all those that lurk in the shadows...the cali os are doing great, still stretchin. couldnt get a good pic of my lil bud yet,but hopefully i will on my next update. they give off a very nice orange scent with some delightful skunk undertones.damn i hope the bud tatses like that. the hashberry are startin to stretch, still dont c any pistils on the top but i do c 2 small green pistils on one of the lower nodes on one of em..that one has a skunky smell while the other smells like strawberrys...the bagseed still shows no sign of sex yet...hopefully it will tho soon..well that bout all for now, hope yall enjoy the pics....peace:peace:
nirvana cali orange....although ive heard bad thing from nirvana..these cali os almost look identical...
Jul13_0002.jpg

Jul13_0003.jpg

Jul13_0006.jpg

the bagseed...it is lovin the tie down
Jul13_0005.jpg

and last but not least....the hashberry
Jul13_0007.jpg

Jul13_0010.jpg

and a group shot
Jul13_0011.jpg

well thats all til next time peace yall and happy growin

Back