What do you all think about the specs

K.puff&stuff

Hi guys I'm still shopping for lights. I came across these lights they are expensive But I wanted to hear from you guys on what you think of them Please read I find the power of these light mite be a little strong they full spectrum lights Thanks

Description

600 watt Full Spectrum LED Light.

This LED Grow Light is built & made in ---.

This LED light is built to grow 15-20 small plants in a 15ft x 15ft area

This LED light is built to grow 10-15 big plants in a 10ft x 10ft area

This LED Light includes a 5 year unlimited warranty.

This 600watt Ceres-V5 is specifically developed as a HPS or HID replacement for green houses or Indoor Grows.

It contains a single Ceres-V5 LED Chip that consumes only 600W while generates absorbable light equivalent to 1200W HPS.

Ceres-V5 utilizes blue and red spectrum lights which help plants grow.

The ratio between blue (450nm peek wavelength) and red (660/730nm wavelength) can be adjusted by the user.

Typical life expectation of light fixtures is over 70,000 hours. (7 years)

The LED Life-Span is 7 years with heavy, everyday use.

The LED Life-Span 8 years with moderate use.

This light produces a very bright 300,000 Lumens when placed 50 inch above the plant.

This Light compared to HID or HPS Grow Lights out preforms & is more advanced.

you think the par is quite high i ask the seller if i dint like the light if i can return it told me i have 30 days

For trustworthy manufacturers of LED panels, please take a look at our Sponsors.

There is a light to fit every space and every pocket, and often discounts for 420 Magazine members.

:Namaste:

I did look 420 mg im trying to find less lights for my size i didnt want 15 or 16 lights i need alternative also dont want to spend 10 thousand dollars on them either.

I saw this right off the bat:

This LED light is built to grow 15-20 small plants in a 15ft x 15ft area

This LED light is built to grow 10-15 big plants in a 10ft x 10ft area

And didn't need to read any more. First, because the number of plants doesn't affect the brightness of the light :rolleyes3 , and then I actually noticed the sizes listed and laughed so hard I fell down. 600 watts for 100 ft.²... Just how dumb do these people think smoking cannabis makes a person, anyway?

Back
Top Bottom