What do you do for fun when you're high?

Looking for some ideas of stuff to do when I'm high.

Typically, I take a whack of sativa capsules, crank up the tunes and end up playing computer games for hours on end. I love playing computer games but playing for hours at time makes my eyes really buggy.

Reading is out as I have difficulty understanding what I'm reading. :laughtwo: Although, comic books work well. I particularly enjoy Calvin & Hobbes. :battingeyelashes:

I do watch TV or a video from time to time but the thing is, I really love listening to my music and I'm looking for something fun that's not too taxing on the brain that I could do for fun while listening to the music and enjoying my high.

Mucho gracias in advance.

:Namaste:

Two things I like to do:

- I like expanding my perspectives by playing the, "What's it like being..." game. Where you consider some identified system, be it another person, or object, or process, or collection, and turn into that role. This exercise has brought me a deeper understanding of life, and definite and meaningful improvements to my well being!

- Cannabis deepens my level of thought. For example, like the difference between 2D and 3D chess, I can recognize new patterns and relationships that were not apparent before. Because this new brain chemistry isn't as hard wired, the normal connections to your memory centers is askew, leading to fleeting moments of insight. I capture these insights in a dedicated text file on my computer desktop that I open whenever I get those familiar cannabis light bulbs flashing above my head :) I also have a voice recorder on my phone home screen, so I can simply push it and speak. Reading and listening to those at a later time, when not under the influence of THC, will help harden those brain pathways and improve your thinking process overall.

I like to get really high and spend some time on this website called 420 magazine. Then again, it is a lot of reading.

what you could do, is get yourself a fish aquarium... the time spent on maintaining alone will keep you busy! Lol the rest of the time, you will be ogling at your beautiful well maintained fish tank with beautiful fish inside! :thumb:

Looking for some ideas of stuff to do when I'm high.

Typically, I take a whack of sativa capsules, crank up the tunes.

Mucho gracias in advance.

:Namaste:
If I cranked up the tunes the neighbours would complain. It's all good when we watch TV but music. NO. I can shake the house, I can also make things vibrate in our neighbours house. three 12 inch subs, two 15's, 6 tower speakers and a 25 pound centre channel speaker. And if that's not enough. Google Butt kicker LFE. Got one of those too. I like to tinker with things when high. In fact I am working on an invention that would possibly interest the auto makers.

Cool. I do like tinkering with my vape pens and dope box. I wonder if there's something like that that I could pick up to try. Good idea. Thanks Edzzed.

I to like to crank the tunes except I own a house and don't much care what the neighbors think. If the windows ain't rattling then it ain't rock n roll. After the initial daze from a good strong hit wears off, I love spending time in my wood working shop. A good buzz gets the creative juices flowing. You just never know what can come out of a stoners mind. Much better then wasting away in front of the boob tube.

I to like to crank the tunes except I own a house and don't much care what the neighbors think. If the windows ain't rattling then it ain't rock n roll. After the initial daze from a good strong hit wears off, I love spending time in my wood working shop. A good buzz gets the creative juices flowing. You just never know what can come out of a stoners mind. Much better then wasting away in front of the boob tube.

Wow! That's beautiful, bluenoserjoe! I doubt i could do anything that nice.

I usually clean when I’m high, lol oh man I lead an interesting life:reading420magazine:

:laughtwo: Made me laugh right out loud.

I do that too lol. Can't clean without a toke.

Most of the time i build stuff though. Computers, random electrical projects etc. Techy stuff.

I find I get about three hits in and I’ll start clearing clutter to enhance the ambiance. Before I know it I’ve reclaimed the calm of an uncluttered life and go back to the buzz. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow! That's beautiful, bluenoserjoe! I doubt i could do anything that nice.

You may not be able to replicate this beauty in wood, but you have talents of your own.

Do you get high before tuning up your body? That’s another passion we know you enjoy.

I like to get really high and head out for a walk. Or clean. Or get lost in a series of YouTube videos on relationships or cannabis therapeutics.

Yeah.... I have a curious mind that has a hard time slowing down the quest for more data. Lol! I’ve found myself sitting and continuing to smoke for a few hours as I wander through YouTube. It fills the dark evening hours with the fireplace app crackling away in the background.

Cooking is something I try to stay away from while I’m high. :laughtwo:

How neat.... you started this on my birthday. :hug:

i am near always high,, so,, i like to live life when i am high

and think of ways to get higher,, (only with cannabis, oh, and maybe a beer or two)

dabbing maybe,, but that is kinda just new school hot knifing,, and i thot i was over that,, but what do i know anymore? ha

i do like to make bouquets,,

P1170558.JPG

that's 'chicken' the rooster. he is a rooster but his name is chicken.

safe 2020 friends

The problem is that I don't know what I want to do when I'm high. I like playing computer games but find that being on the computer when I'm high just makes me sleepy but it's usually what I end up doing because it's easy and I like playing games.

I'm semi-actively looking for a fold-up table that I could use to do jigsaw puzzles or colouring or playing solo games on when I'm high. I'm just looking for something fun and no mind to do when I'm high that isn't on a screen and that I can do while listening to my music.

My personality is sedentary in nature but I'm trying to change that one small step at a time. I'm planning on hiking high at some point. It's difficult to do in our neighbourhood since my dad, sister and her family all use the same hiking paths and I try to avoid my family when I'm high since they don't approve (or even know).

I did swim while high this summer and that was fun.

And, I also avoid cooking when I'm high. Far too dangerous. :laughtwo:

One of my favorite things is to walk the beach with the dog. Well a half a dog anyway, does size matter when it comes to dogs. oh well, she needs walking either way. We are lucky in that there are a half dozen beaches within 10 or 12 minutes from home. Best time for beach combing is right after a big blow. Always lots going on to keep the senses tingling.

i am near always high,, so,, i like to live life when i am high

and think of ways to get higher,, (only with cannabis, oh, and maybe a beer or two)

dabbing maybe,, but that is kinda just new school hot knifing,, and i thot i was over that,, but what do i know anymore? ha

i do like to make bouquets,,

P1170558.JPG

that's 'chicken' the rooster. he is a rooster but his name is chicken.

safe 2020 friends
Really great photo. If I was buzzed I would end up staring at it for a lot longer than I already have.

BTW, I recognized everything except for the golden colored frond behind the Glads. Is it Goldenrond?

I'm a little new to this so I haven't stumbled (get it) stumbled on to any one thing yet - in one respect I'm a bit lucky that my weed seems weak so I can do a couple of vape pens full of dry weed and still accomplish most stuff. I sometimes forget that I had a hit, then I go to do something and move too fast and....well, don't move so fast !!! I usually putter but stay away from my chainsaw.

Back
Top Bottom