What do you do for fun when you're high?

Really great photo. If I was buzzed I would end up staring at it for a lot longer than I already have.

BTW, I recognized everything except for the golden colored frond behind the Glads. Is it Goldenrond?

heya friend,, great observations, indeed,,

ya know,, that plant is native to the okanagan area where i live,, i have a plant in my garden but i see the plant around the area in mid to late summer.

i actually do not know what that plant is called. very pretty tho,, great for cuttings,, like you mentioned, golden fronds at the top that spread out nicely,, long straight stalks for easy use

now ya got me needing to know,, thanks friend

cheers to ya,,

Really great photo. If I was buzzed I would end up staring at it for a lot longer than I already have.

BTW, I recognized everything except for the golden colored frond behind the Glads. Is it Goldenrond?

btw,, one flower in there that is not all that common,, well, the plant always flowers but bet most folks never know it,, on the right hand side,, above the hydrangea and below the orange lilly there,, the mauve or purpley one,,

it is a hosta flower,, hostas flower very nicely

btw,, one flower in there that is not all that common,, well, the plant always flowers but bet most folks never know it,, on the right hand side,, above the hydrangea and below the orange lilly there,, the mauve or purpley one,,

it is a hosta flower,, hostas flower very nicely
Looks like it. Around here most of the Hosta varieties start to bloom around the middle or end of July and go into mid August.

I'm a little new to this so I haven't stumbled (get it) stumbled on to any one thing yet - in one respect I'm a bit lucky that my weed seems weak so I can do a couple of vape pens full of dry weed and still accomplish most stuff. I sometimes forget that I had a hit, then I go to do something and move too fast and....well, don't move so fast !!! I usually putter but stay away from my chainsaw.
Yes stay away from the stuff I gave you if your working with a chainsaw! :laughtwo:

@Lorris007 - I love video games, too but I find that they make my eyes go buggy and feel tired. That's why I was looking for suggestions.

:passitleft:

Love blazing out watching a movie at home with friends and family. Got a wonderful 106” 4K/3D projection setup in my room with a 5.2.4 surround sound system. If I can find the right Cinderella 99 strain I am in heaven and can really space out with my 3D films and especially if it has a great music soundtrack to go along with it.

so listening to music on its own is also pretty amazing too

other than that I’m searching shit on my iPad or playing PokerStars or Clash of Clans. Seem to play poker better high for some reason.

Bong Pong...haha :) Then Twister..........

I feel like I'm doing Twister when I do yoga. I always wish I'd been better at Twister. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom