What do you do with vaporized ashes?

Surf Striper

What do you do with vaporized ashes? I smoked some in my bong it worked I got high, but tasted awful. Funny thing it really does taste like popcorn if you eat it.
Can you eat it and get high? I dont think so, it has to be converted somehow maybe the Herbalaire did when I smoked it.
Any way what do you all do?

What do you do with vaporized ashes? I smoked some in my bong it worked I got high, but tasted awful. Funny thing it really does taste like popcorn if you eat it.
Can you eat it and get high? I dont think so, it has to be converted somehow maybe the Herbalaire did when I smoked it.
Any way what do you all do?

After vaping in the herbal air (my buddy owns one), we tried to put it in a bong, but didn't work. It seemed we got all of the meds out of the plant, we then just dumped the ash down the sink. Maybe you should take a couple more vape hits before emptying, saves the money. As long as vape is still coming out, you can keep going.

I have only had the herbalaire for a little bit. Somebody posted that they cooked with the leftover. Just dont want to waste any I didnt vape up. Love the herbalaire just getting used to it.
thanks

I own the Herbalaire, and I have tried cooking with it. Much like smoking it, you get nothing. That sucker drains it of anything good!!

I usually do between 4-6 bags per crucible, and it's done!

Great system, but you have to toss the ashes.

What do you do with vaporized ashes? I smoked some in my bong it worked I got high, but tasted awful.

I was wondering about this... Maybe you vape experts can clear this up. I bought a Vapor Brothers a couple of months ago. I'm still getting used to it.

I hate to waste, so I rolled the ashes (really brown nuggets like Grape Nuts) into a j...not quite as fat as a regular cigarette. I smoked half of it, and yes Surf Striper, it tasted horrible, but I still got high.

So, are we cleaning out our vaporizers too early?

I imagine some ARE cleaning out their bowls too quickly, yes. But there is also a big difference in the quality of vaporizers too! And like anything, the better they are, the better they work, leaving less or no material unused.

This is the case for the Herbalaire. Some vaporizers leave more than enough behind to make into butter.

Trial and error.

I imagine some ARE cleaning out their bowls too quickly, yes. But there is also a big difference in the quality of vaporizers too! And like anything, the better they are, the better they work, leaving less or no material unused.

This is the case for the Herbalaire. Some vaporizers leave more than enough behind to make into butter.

Trial and error.
Stinkywolf,
You are right I think. Once I got use to the herbalaire. I tried some in the bong nothing. I am pretty sure it is all used up.
But come on nobody but me tasted it? I was not to wimpy to try it, hell its only leftover herb. Try it!! My bud tasted just like popcorn. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom