What do you guys do for fun?

MarkOfCainBand

Besides smoking? I play guitar and piano, go to concerts etc. I dig hiking too.

What do you guys do? I'm looking to pick up some new hobbies this summer and looking for ideas. :bong:

Besides smoking? I play guitar and piano, go to concerts etc. I dig hiking too.

What do you guys do? I'm looking to pick up some new hobbies this summer and looking for ideas. :bong:

I also go to a lot of concerts - Rock on the Range, 311 and Matisyahu, Ozzfest and Linkin Park are on my slate for this summer - but as you can see, I'm kind of into mainstream rock. I also LOVE hockey, am definitely watching the Stanley Cup finals each game with a couple cold bottles of Molson's! Other than that, I am very interested in politics and current events (my major is political science), I watch a lot of TV (bet never reality TV), and I just generally like to spend time with my friends and meet new ones. People are the most interesting thing there is out there, if you get to know some...

EDIT: Oh and I almsot forgot, I like to draw too. But ONLY when I am high, otherwise it looks like shit, and do NOT ask me to draw a human figure. It just won't happen.

^^I love watching hockey too, but when I am too high my mind drifts and I lose touch with the puck. By the way, which hockey team do you follow?

The.... ummm.......Columbus Blue Jackets?. Yes I know, they are AWFUL. But they're my home team.

P.S. Go Sens!

Go from MCD to MCD in the Bay Area looking for the best of the best.. that's fun! Shopping for good food in the Bay Area.. that's fun. Local trips are fun. And I travel.. that's fun. My whole life is fun.. now.:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

I really like getting blazed and going down to the Sunday fruit markets. All the smells, the freshest fruit they give you to taste, the noise of the stall spruikers...life is too special not to get out and experience all it has to offer.
My biggest treat at the markets is a slab of fresh cut seedless watermelon. It's the best thing for cottonmouth.

I play music/jam and go to shows.
I go to huge preserves (big ass parks) a couple times a week...its nice being away from signs of civilization.
I have played pool for a few years also

Greenleaf, your in Green Bay? I'm in Milwaukee. I come up to Green Bay a couple times a year.

Unless its a Green Bay not in Wisconsin... then never mind.

what do I do for fun eh? lol!
I read, play my ps2 ( the Sims) lol, scrapbook , read to my kiddos.
Nothing crazy, but it makes me happy!:cheesygrinsmiley:

This is really dumbass on the boards, but I enjoy gardening, and I don't grow herb?! I will do an in-depth winter grow of some goods indoor in the future. I planted regular tomatoes, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, green bell peppers, and watermelon. My kids help me and at night while I water I'll jam on my acoustic six-string. I have grown different things in the past and try and grow a new thing each year. It is fun and teachs patience, and I will have some practice when I grow my sensie.

I'm amazed I left our disc golf. I'm just a TAD bit into that as well, heh...

I play video games, draw, listen to music, watch movies, watch anime, surf the internet, play with the doggy, play with the boyfriend ^_~, go for long fun drives, go shopping, etc..

I don't know... do I alot of things lol

Painting, keyboard, gardening, watching John Stewart, playing w/granddaughter and kitties, reading in swing under oak tree, and especially: driving, hiking around back country or anywhere there's no traffic and discovering archeological relics (I don't take them, I re-bury them), and bird-watching--there are 400+ species around here and 200+ live on my property. Have birdbath and feeder outside window and they all come to visit. Lots of wild turkey, too, they are hilarious and I've learned their language. This 420 site is also lots of fun. :cool:

I love to read a good whodunit, and I'm probably almost as obsessive as our dear Ms. Loaf about watching baseball. In the fall, I'm obnoxious about my Georgia Bulldogs. I also enjoy camping, especially in the mountains.

Back
Top Bottom