What do you have going on outdoor?

G-Dog

For my whole adult smoking life I have always had to have Something growing outdoors. It don't have to be much, just something to make me feel like I am participating and enjoying the free light. I bet there are others out there that are too embarrassed that their grow don't make your jaw drop. This is the thread for those that are trying to grow something outdoors, big or small. Lets see what you have.

I have some small things going on myself. Nothing to brag about at all. I just want to get something going, a place to visit and get high, a little something of my own that is not grown in an artificial environment. Seems I have always done that. Been ripped off a lot, been caught by my parents when I was young, but always did something.

I hear ya, man. Awesome. Someday, maybe. I'm just way too paranoid about getting caught. Lonely, but gets the job done. I wouldn't let myself know I smoke if it could be avoided. To look at me, you'd swear I've never had a toke. Virtually no one knows that I blaze...all the damned time ;-)

Who dares wins, though...and may you go right on winning, man. We need ppl with guts out there! The situation as it stands re: legalizationis just unacceptable. Every little bit helps!

Fun, thought-provoking topic. Thanks!

I have some clones getting started in the house atm. My son tells me they are Purple Haze and Blueberry x Trainwreck. To be honest, I doubt both of those strains to be true, but what the hell. And since they are just getting rooted right now, they will not amount to much. But at least I am going to have something. That is what this thread is all about. I am not going to take any photos of clone starts, but I will have some photos once I put them in the ground. If I get any kind of harvest at all I will be lucky. Pot don't grow well where I live. Too wet when it is budding.

Howdy G-Dog, Smoke2Js here. I have a small outdoor grow going on. this is my first time growing outdoors, and only my second grow. 1 Lucy (Skunk #1 x Mazar) and 1 clone from her, a Sensi Star Clone that I vegged indoors until the weather got warmer, 2 Super Lemon Haze (down from 3 one was a male), 2 Blue Dream clones, 1 for sure Mendo (3 possibly, need to check them soon), 4 Bio outdoor GDP just sprouted and 12 Afgoo Purps (seed waiting for them to sprout). I am growing a garden with vegetables as well, in particular are Scarlet Emperor pole beans (grow over 12' high) these babies will be my aerial screen and shade for the hot summer days.

:nicethread:
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom