What do you like to do when smoking?

I like fishing high, eating when I’m high. Actually if I’m being honest the only time I’m not high is when I’m hunting. Even though I am fully confident that I would never have a safety issue because I’m high. Just seems like common sense to stay sober for that activity.
I'm the same as you I get high when I wake up and i'm high until I go to bed lol..

Deer and the munchies may end as a problem for me LMAO. Just joking I would never shoot local critters.

Just thought I would add to my smart ass comment earlier. Fishing is my favorite activity to do high. I even reward myself for fish caught LOL. I usually fish alone and there is nothing as peaceful to me as a calm lake, a big fatty, and a lake to myself. I launch at dawn so I usually have a couple of hours with the lake to myself. I catch myself lots of times looking around and just saying "Wow this is cool"

Walking w/ my dog while listening to rock n roll !

same here. I only started doing it over the last week, and much better then traffic noise. Plus I catch myself laughing to myself as I time a certain instrument to strut of my dogs walk. They will amazingly sync up pretty nicely

then last summer (after a 7 year hiatus) I got back into gold with my buddies. Only went twice and both times with a few joints in hand. It makes it so relaxing and sometimes helped me loosen up for better shots.

last one is for watching movies. I’m lucky enough to have a projector setup with all the bells and whistles (4K, 3D, and 106” screen) One of my best times high was watching Fantasia 2000 and Avengers: Infinity War 3D with my cousin and her husband. My gawd the colours just popped off the screen, along with the 3D. Then the music and colours with Fantasia 2000 was icing on the cake. Best strain was Cinderella 99 (BC Bud Depot)

I live near bike trails in a mountain town, so I love to smoke a little sativa and get outside to enjoy the scenery with music on. Sativas also make organizing my home or doing artistic stuff a lot more engaging. After a few hits of indica-dominant strains I'd rather lay in bed and watch comedy specials or reruns of old favorite shows.

Home in my rocker listening to music or live concerts. Looking for my mule

I hit a point where I started smoking all day but I was growing the wrong things like dosidos 27% . Wasn’t getting anything done couch locked . I bought 80% and 70% stavia. OG stavia dominance wasn’t getting anyone high but made the body tingle which is definitely a medical grow . Then came alcapulco gold stavia dominant, has a small buzz but very uplifting . Add some CBG a spoon dusting the joint and if your in a bad mood this helps greatly. So this is my day time smoke and dosidos for the shutdown. I wished I still had my old recliner rocker !

I like fishing high, eating when I’m high. Actually if I’m being honest the only time I’m not high is when I’m hunting. Even though I am fully confident that I would never have a safety issue because I’m high. Just seems like common sense to stay sober for that activity.
I can't fish high....do nothing but backlash and cast into the trees ha. A buddy of mine gets in the zone fishing and smoking, but I can't do it ha

What do I like to do when I'm high....
  • PS5- video games
  • writing/recording/mixing and mastering music (mostly hiphop/rap)
  • pondering life
  • any type of physical "to do" project
  • researching personal interests or current events
  • "adult" fun... massages, sensual experiences, and .......
  • driving on random "daytrips" or as we used to call them "blunt cruises"
  • fishing (shore dock or boat)
  • nature walks

Back
Top Bottom