What do you say when you talk to your plants?

I praise them, tell them they’re pretty, getting big & that they smell nice
All in a soft, gentle voice.

Then I crank some Sabbath

0B786D99-40BE-48B6-9608-F956890F35AF.jpeg

Hi Gee.
What a fun topic for a thread.
What I really want to know is what my plants are saying to me :laugh:
I speak to them in doggerel, but can only listen in bewilderment.

I just enjoyed the Hanna’s Dream Doco by cannamusic, our friendly Sabbath fan. That was really nice.

I called my bagseed beauties Isabelle and here is why..
So all my plants know the song really, really well.

And yes, I’ll sing to them sometimes too when I’m not apologising!

What do you say when you talk to yours?

Your a dirty, dirty girl...I bet the DEA wants to spank you.
Your gonna get me so high.......awww your so pretty.
You stanky, stanky bitch....stanky, danky bitch.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Your the only female I love. NOW GROW FASTER!
You smell like a skunks asshole. MMMMMMMMMMM
etc, etc

:lot-o-toke:

I ask my lady questions, like, what can I to do you? to make you wet, sticky, smell sweet and get you to fatten up? Then I turn to my plant and say if my wife doesn't give me good answers, im cutting you down and smoking you. So grow damit lol

Your a dirty, dirty girl...I bet the DEA wants to spank you.
Your gonna get me so high.......awww your so pretty.
You stanky, stanky bitch....stanky, danky bitch.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Your the only female I love. NOW GROW FASTER!
You smell like a skunks asshole. MMMMMMMMMMM
etc, etc

:lot-o-toke:
not that... lol.... but I do have to admit that there are days when that would work.
My plants get to hear me sing and hum and chant and I tell them what I am seeing, and I ask them questions about what they are trying to tell me. In the mornings they get to hear often how much I need this coffee and how lucky they are to be living here with me. I am usually talking to the dog at this time too, so I think we are having a three way conversation because he seems to understand too and is always alert to be able to eat the trimmings when I cut off a top, so I know he is in touch; lady ganja is in his blood too.

[LATE EDIT: I was being a bit of a smart-arse when I created this reply. I meant it (mostly) in jest. If anyone took offense, you have my apologies.]

Why would anyone talk to a f*ucking inanimate object? If you're that starved for company, get a pet. And not a fish, lol, but something that will come when you call and respond to other commands, like a dog or (upon occasion, when it feels like it ;) ) a cat. Or go ask someone how babies are made and then try to find a partner who is willing to participate in that activity. No, wait... If you think you are having conversations with inanimate objects, FFS don't produce any children - stick with the pet suggestion. . . .

I just apologise to mine when I mess up.
Like dragging a bud past the fan, and its leaves getting ripped as it goes past.
Thats about the only time.

Speaking of harming plants, I once mentioned to someone that I was glad they couldn't feel pain. With a straight face, he replied, "Oh, scientists have determined that they definitely feel pain - they just can't scream."

Then he walked away laughing.

Back
Top Bottom