What do you think is the problem?

RNMUM

blue_dream38.jpg

Hello everyone, I am new to this so please help. I am growing a few plants for medical reasons. My favorite plant has started to have brown patches on the leaves and become brittle. I have read many pages on deficiencies and PH, but because I am new to this, it sounds very foreign. I have transplanted my plant from its original growing medium of a cup with soil into a larger pot until the weather is stable enough to plant outside. I have given it nutrients and plenty of water to keep the root system moist. It continues to have patches appear. What do you think is the problem?

blue_dream38.jpg

Hello everyone, I am new to this so please help. I am growing a few plants for medical reasons. My favorite plant has started to have brown patches on the leaves and become brittle. I have read many pages on deficiencies and PH, but because I am new to this, it sounds very foreign. I have transplanted my plant from its original growing medium of a cup with soil into a larger pot until the weather is stable enough to plant outside. I have given it nutrients and plenty of water to keep the root system moist. It continues to have patches appear. What do you think is the problem?

You don't want to KEEP the root system moist.
Let it dry completely before watering again, and then just give it plain ph tested water - u want it to be 6-6.5 in soil. Buy a test meter or test strips to
Read the levels .
Also looks like a deficiency - what nutes are you giving it and what is the NPK reading, bottle should tell you something like 4-2-2 or something -

Looks to me like maybe your lights off room temps might have been too cold? Any chance of that? It looks like maybe rust fungus. If your room temps do get too cool with lights out you kind of invite it in. Once it starts it spreads pretty quick. You will be ok though. Stuff is hard to get rid of.

Back
Top Bottom