What do you think of my Buds?

Thanks a lot Oregongrown69 & dekon. Appreciate it guys! :smokin:

Here's one of the smaller buds I decided to test out. Not quite ready yet. Was a little harsh when smokin' but the taste and high are exceptional! Sweet pine taste, smells very strong, skunk-like & pine. Long lasting strong high. Head/body stone.

:smokin::tokin:

:rollit:
MG
DSC010252.JPG
DSC010274.JPG
DSC010313.JPG

SMOKE REPORT ! ! !

Hello all! I have just finished a great first indoor grow using only 1 x 200W CFL for 2 plants and got some large, tightly packed buds! I must admit I do have quite a bit of knowledge in growing. I've grown outdoors many times with good results. But for my first indoor grow I thought my results with these plants were do mostly to a great selection in genetics for my first grow. They are hardy varieties and easy to maintain...seedling start and proper feeding and flush schedule that I had maintained. Most importantly IDEAL conditions I believe were key. I also did some trimming during flower and that was sure to increase my bud size on G. Did no trimming on NL during flower. Only trimmed her during veg. I don't think I would have recommended trimming during flower but I think in certain circumstances it will give you the best results. The CFL's worked really good. Huge bulbs! I also used some special reflective material...I picked it up at my local hardware store. It's reflective material for behind home radiators. It reflects 95% of light and heat. Worked amazin'! Also the sterilized/dead soil I used worked great as I could determine what & how many nutrients were in my soil from the start. It worked great for stable pH and nute flush and change and the plants seemed to thrive right from the start.

Thanks everyone who has stopped by or taken the time to post.
Really appreciate it!

Thanks for listening...

Handle: MacGyver

1st Strain: Northern Lights (antique phenotype)
Genetics: Indicos hybrids selection
10% Sativa 90% Indica
60-90cm in height
350 gr.
55-60 days of flower ( I went longer with both plants. I believe CFL delay flowering...14 days in my situation.) Chopped her at day 74. It was worth the wait.
Outdoor harvest in Sept.
19% THC

2nd Strain: Galaxy
Genetics: Afgani x Northern Lights
20% Sativa 80% Indica
110-130cm in height
450 gr.
55-60 days of flower
Outdoor harvest in Sept.
17% THC

Nutrients & Soil: Sterilized soil based compost mixed with sand and coco fibre.
BabyBio for herbs during seedling phase.
Canna Terra Vega during veg stage
Canna Terra Flores for flower stage

Smoke report.:

Northern Lights: Yield/Quantity - High. Dry weight = 35.5 gr.
Buds/Leaves - High Bud to Leaf ratio.
Bud Structure - Cured Buds are large, dense nuggets.
Strength/Lasting Effect - The effect is strong and long lasting.
Taste. - Sweet & sour with citrus undertones.
Aroma - This variety smells strong of spices and sticky hashish! Not the best plant for indoors due to the strong smell.

Galaxy : Yield/Quantity - High. Dry weight = 49 gr.
Buds/Leaves - High Bud to Leaf ratio.
Bud Structure - Cured Buds are large, dense nuggets also full of crystals.
Strength/Lasting Effect - The effect is strong and also long lasting.
Taste - Sweet & Pine. Very strong original taste...
Aroma - This variety smells of pine and forest with strong skun

MacGyver.
DSC010334.JPG
DSC010455.JPG
DSC010505.JPG
DSC010495.JPG
DSC010485.JPG
DSC010354.JPG
DSC010366.JPG
DSC010375.JPG
DSC010386.JPG

DSC010427.JPG
DSC010515.JPG

holy s#@! bro. seriously thats impressive with a 200 watt cfl. you should be happy with yourself and proud with those results. they look damn near amazing and a half! how big did they get and all and what nutes did you go with? im vry interested. i use a 600 watt hps now and would love those results lol

Getting hungry just lookin at thoses!!!

G Damn man thats the way I like it! I keep growing popcorn farts that are bigger than average but with so much debree they take up valuble growing space rather than nice large tumblers like yours. Have got an excellent strawberry girl going now that could be experimented with when I trigger her, looks like you just strip up each main branch to isolate the cola's. Wish we could discuss it further. Think I'll try it anyway. Stay Cool, i.e. strictly for licensed medical purposes only.

Back
Top Bottom