What do you think on my 1st try at growing?

doubleu2014

20140817_134025.jpg
So this is my baby 12 days from seed. Would like peoples opinions on whether its looking healthy or not. All comments welcome and thanks in advance.

Re: what do you think on my 1st try at growing

Hey mike and thanks for the fast reply. It Must be my camera. I'll try and take a better pic .

Btw thats a 40cm pot its in. Had to transplant yesterday as roots were coming through the bottom of the smaller pot.

Thanks again Mike. I must be on the right track then so that has pleased me. Still a long way to go but if this site is full of people like you if problems do pop up no doubt I will find help here. :)

You're welcome. There are a lot of happy to help people with a ton of knowledge. Have patience and provide as much info as you can if you need help. Also, you might consider starting a journal, it makes it easier for people to help and see all your work in one place if you need help.
How to Make a Grow Journal

Yes you could do that, as the plant grows and you add soil the stem will turn to root. I believe the better option would be to wait till the soil is mostly dry and turn the pot upside down and take the root ball out then add soil to the bottom of the container, and then place the plant back in and fill in around the sides.

Back
Top Bottom