What do you think?

Hobos Bandaid

i just got this for 20 bucks, my dealer said it was granddaddy haze, or grandaddy kush, or grandaddy purple, i forgot. i can get clearer pictures but i think these are decent. what do you make of these nugs guys?

by the way, i dont know how to upload the pictures here to the thread. i tried the tutorial but to no avail.

by the way 2: the smell of this stuff isnt as strong as some sour i got a while back. it was so strong that the smell was coming out my pocket heh. but im talking baout the sour not this new stuff.

so back to the topic, how can i show u guys the pics?

Well hobo.....the only purples that I think are good are purpleKush and purple dream....purples are so last decade....they are typically lower in thc....the Kush and dreams are over 18% vs under 15%......GO KUSH.....in your condition you should be smoking stuff like.....bluedream, sensi star, MANGOKUSH....OG Kush.....all great for anxiety.......or even harlequin.......high CBD......lower Thc .....word....I hope it was the haze you got my man.....

im pretty ignorant when it comes to weed. i just know that different strains give different highs, untill the women that posted on my other thread (forgot her username) told me that it also changes ur character i hadnt known. i know the harlequin of the weed sets different pointers for quality, like, color, smell, desnity, texture, etc. this is true but ive never "rolled" a proper blunt, i mean, i have but thats doing it rookie style, ive been on youtube looking at "how to's" on it and i think they really informed me. ima buy 2 dutches and one of those tubed leafs that come in stronger flavors.

one for practice the other to do my way if i fail at practice and the tubed leaf for just in case theres a decent amount left from my baggy.

but hey how do i upload photos to the thread. i know how to upload them to the site so their stamped with 420times url and shit but any further i dont. i wanna show everyone so they can tell me what they think of it.

Haha, do you mean me? If so, you can call me QT or Queen for short. I also know it can be a mouthful..Don't feel bad, I didn't know about strains til I got on this site. For me, I classified them as being bad, good, or the shit! ok..lol....

As for how to post pics, its simple once you get the hang of it....click on gallery at the top of the page...then click Photo Gallery....when that page opens, look to the right where it says upload photos,click it....another page will open where you will see the word Browse click on that and it should open up your picture files on your computer, choose your pic click open. It will take you back to the upload photo page where you will see the file listed beside the word Browse....After you choose your photos scroll down to the bottom of the page where it will say Upload/Submit...hope that helps, wrote it as I was doing it.

thank you so much, ur rundown worked. here are the pictures of this weed i just got.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/502/Image3601.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/502/Image3591.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/502/Image3581.jpg

if u want clearer pictures, let me know, ill work on it.

oh and i did mean u queen. right now when i was deciding which name u went by i got a flash of the movie "SLC Punk". You reminded me of one of the main girls from the movie. she was really pretty.

LOL...the pics look good to me, don't know if its your lighting but looks purple. Is that the weed? Not sure what you did but you posted the links to the pics. The way I explained it should have posted the actual pics. But if that is easier for you.....Thanks for the compliment....I am sure Vince will be along sooner or later and will respond as well.

So how are you smoking it? Joint? Blunt? Bowl? Lil at a time or taking it to the head? In other words how the hell are ya feeling?:thumb:

ima smoke it in a blunt. not sure how im gonna take it, i said i was gonna take your tip and do a little a time and i probably will. thing is that ima record myself so i dont wanna make a really long video, from the top i think 10 minutes, the most. ima post it on youtube lol, or maybe if theres a section here, ill do it here first, seems more fitting, dont you think?

as for how im feeling well im doing pretty good. listenin to um, jimmy eat world, their album "futures", fucking great. when i think of the bud i just cant wait hehe, i get excited. what do you think about my filming idea? and how are you doing tonight?

by the way, it looks purple cuz its of a "purple" strain. the guy said its grandaddy "somethin". vince says he hopes it purple haze, i think he knows its better on someone with mental illness, iono. i speak about this a little on the thread starter.

I would wait to talk to Vince before posting a video of yourself smoking on here. Since he is a moderator, he would be able to tell you if that is permitted. if I had to guess, I would say it is more likely frowned upon. I am on youtube under LucifersMami...And maybe rephrase the word dealer with something else, just a suggestion. I am not up on all the rules here yet myself. But usually if you make a mistake or a no no, you will get a friendly PM letting you know and an explanation of why it is not allowed.....Now what ya waiting on, toke, toke,toke....

i couldnt find u on youtube but im under "nexmellowday". ill wait to see if vince sees this thread and i can take his input. i did notice a section for "people smoking" and it had peeps doing bong hits and stuff. iono. um, i cant toke just yet, i live with my mom and im gonna get a earful when she smells the stuff in my room, im tired of the precautions, its mad uncomfortable smoking out the bathroom window. its years upon years of just chilling on my comp chair in front of my laptop, mad comfortable. iono, shes gonna be mad but i gotta make her understand that the smell goes away, ima buy some inscents. i gotta wait till my sister is gone and then i can toke in peace. my mom works, my sis got fired, and im just getting back in the mood of working, dont know what to do for work though, so....

Hmm thats funny you couldn't find me on there...Never knew about the section for people smoking, will have to check that one out myself. Learn something new everyday on here...Oh, well if you live with Moms then that is a different story. I have seen people mention carbon filters to help with the smell. Maybe Vince can help ya out with that one. But I do use incense myself.

Basically I do the same thing you do...watch tv, get online, play video games, water the plants....lol...on occassion I allow my bf to take me for a walk...It depends really, some people can toke then go to work. I use to when I worked, depends on the person and or the job you have.

i like searching for "blunt smoking girls" on youtube. girls are just more pleasant to watch than dudes, but i do watch the dudes too, they seem to always have the bigger joints or blunts, its funny. a lot of people on youtube dont do such a good job at inhaling.

man im drinkin a sour ass cup of lemon juice...sooo good, havnt had one in forever. if i didnt have skateboarding to use up time and practice with, i probably wouldnt be outside as often, most likely actually because what the hell am i gonna do out there, ehhe, window shop? thats amusing for only so long. but someone out there has blessed me with this skill and my main thing with it is finding ways to improve in balance. i rather improve my style and technique than concentrate on learning new tricks, but yeah.

i wanted to add, i have this cousin, we used to be so tight but in my adolcents we split up somehow, as a matter of fact none of my cousins are as close anymore, but this one im talking about was one of the favorites. we used to pee together in the teens, we used to go and raid our grandmothers medicine cabinet and just mix everything we could use, just to enjoy the idea of, "imagine if we drank this" hehe. anyway, i dont know how hes livin now but this guy is a dj so he partys a lot, has a nice truck...i used to envy him, not so intensly anymore, actually. but um, hes livin the fast life, drugs, sex, and rock n roll, but he doesnt mix rock, but u get my flow.

im getting tired of dealing with people though, i just split with a so called friend, i was so nice ot this guy, generous, kind, a real buddy. then he started borrowing my things, fine, but when he returned my psp and i found it was'nt working right anymore he starts with the childish bit, basiclly wouldnt um reimburse me. that was a rap for me, he had good weed too hehe =)

Hey guys....wow I missed alot while I was working.....damn....ok hobo....unless you are a medical patient..?.......than I wouldn't post any pics of you doing illegal drugs online......marijuana is still illegal......when ever posting pics on :420:....make sure you don't have yourself...or your house......or any mail in the background.....or anything that's provides someone else with evidence it is you......the bud pics are perfect....no backdrop....as far as YouTube....damn I know the videos are bomb ....and I've smoked plenty of herb....but you don't see me on there.....too big brother.....Jimmy eat world ....love them too ....they are from Mesa....here....az.....so how was the purps?...

hey vince. well your take care tips made me delete the first and only video i uploaded to youtube. noone got to see it but i deleted it in case i said anything exposing or revealing. the purps was good. i smoked a lot but left a lot too, for next time, you can tell in the video when i realize i shouldnt be aiming for the whole thing hehe, i pause then work on getting the cherry extinguished. my poor blunt started unfolding from the cherry side, i think i might just burn it off. hey can blunts last long in hiding when waiting to be smoked in the near future? i got it in a tubble wear container, in my closet. i tried my best to "roll" but i couldnt get it too good. i got it looking decent when i used the leaf though, it was a good roll, just that it started unfolding at the cherry side.

for some reason i chose not to stay up too long and sleep with my music blasting. i took a LONG nap. i seem to always do this same thing when i used to toke over a year ago. i could feel my muscles, they were so loose and had some good sensations going too, felt right. i would wake then sleep and wake again, hehe, untill now that i awakened my last time. i noticed some ego bashing on my part, that ego being my own, but i was always in control of what i chose to think, the self loathing only kept on coming back but i would always keep my composure. i figure the same would happen with someone else, at worst. all in all it was informative and awesome, i figure as i keep doing it the more ill get good at it, at knowing myself high and seeing the paranoia, false thoughts and feelings, etc.

well tell me what u think, im interested.

Hobo I'm proud you took that shit off YouTube.....you'll thank me someday......keep the smartness man and you'll start getting somewhere.....you know what hobo may I suggest hanging with a much older croud....I think if you had a couple of 36 yr old to hang out with that had similar hobbies....you'd start to come out of that shell....it's you 20 somethings that suck.....

i dont think im ready yet because if im smokin alone i can sort through the repetitive bad thinking behavior then i can get it out my system but if im smokin with at least one person then even then im gonna be getting twice the stimuli, thoughts would be buzzin while were chattin it up and my mood wont be the same making what i say a little spacey. even more so with the weed, namean? i needa smoke alone and keep getting the kinks and bugs out till it aint nuttin but major positivity im breeding.

@Vince, just wondering how do the people who post vids on youtube get away with it w/o getting caught? Proxy? I mean even Cervantes has vids on there....

But Hobo, I have to agree with Vince, maybe having older friends will help. When I was your age, I did hang with older people. They have a lot more to share and less drama than those in your age group, though I doubt they will be skateboarding....lol...And Vince doesn't mean you suck just those your age usually do...Keep ya head up man!

Yah hobo...not you my man...come on...I meant all 2O yr olds...ha anyways ..you know I'm not sure that most of those peeps have gotten into trouble yet...I mean major trouble...like when they do investigations and such...it's all a tracking ploy....I just would hate to see my man hobo do something dumb....word

Back
Top Bottom