What does bill 109 mean

kickstart1227

i am confused i am a caregiver for two people i have heard that if bill 109 passes a unlicensed caregiver can have 5 patients . how many patients can a licensed care giver have ? and a dispensery will have to grow there own herb .will a unlicensed caregiver be able to sell herb to a dispensery or just patients ? what is a licensed or unlicensed caregiver?
:smokin:

High. It is a confusing issue to say the least. You don't get a license as a caregiver in CO. If you are the primary caregiver listed on the yearly application to the state, your name will appear on that patients license. If they switched during the year, you would still be the legal c/g, just not the one listed on the license. :hmmmm:
There is not much about CGs' in the bill you're asking about from what I've read. When the local news airs any story pretaining to MMJ, everyone starts to get worried and the rumors fly. I was hit with 10+ calls from people freaking out that they would loose their license because of this bill. I told them that if they have a legit reason for having the card, it probably will not be an issue. I always try to take all the rumors I hear with a shaker of salt. It's seems to me that the bill addresses a bunch of issues that badly needed to be addressed.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom