What does your jar smell like?

Brett2theMax

I've noticed this in the few jars that I have smelled that every jar has a very distinct and original smell. For example my jar that I keep only high grade cannabis in smell like sweet fruity cotton candy. No joke. Aside from the weed crumbs I would take it up to a cop and tell him to smell it because the would never figure it to be a pot jar. My friend that smells like the ass of a skunk. . .

So what does your jar smell like?

I have a container which I keep all my goodies in and it smells like good buds and resin...I should prob clean that soon.

i thought it over and it would be nice to have a resinated sweet smelling jar but seems like it would increase the possibility of mold. so i clean mine before the next use.

i do have a couple of small bud bottles that i don't clean. but that is because i don't use them for curing and things don't seem to stay in them for very long :cool: those little bottles smell sweet.

smells like whatever type of ganja i have... wish i could be more descriptive but i have alot of jars and whatever is in there makes the jar smell like it. but either way its smells good:Rasta:

:laughtwo:What's going on here?...Sniffing empty jars!!! I never let mine get empty to smell anything but dank bud... Thanks User...now I'm paranoid about mold LOL...tomorrow I'll be cleaning jars...:Rasta:

i thought it over and it would be nice to have a resinated sweet smelling jar but seems like it would increase the possibility of mold. so i clean mine before the next use.

i do have a couple of small bud bottles that i don't clean. but that is because i don't use them for curing and things don't seem to stay in them for very long :cool: those little bottles smell sweet.

Just to clarify I only use this jar for storage, its all cured bud so I have no worries about mold, the only thing in it is a very small amount of bud crumbs in there, it mostly has trichomes stuck to the sides and the bottom, not a lot but enough to retain a wonderful aroma. This thread got a little crazy huh?

Yeah, mold is a treacherous enemy when it comes to pot. I generally keep my jar in my mini fridge too, that also helps keep the mold out. I just got a bigger jar I am going to use for my refrigerator storage and keep the smaller jar out for personal use stuff.

Back
Top Bottom