What dose this to a plant?

stoned snake

ok i have lost a really good plant i loved it ecause it was my first grow

i was wondering what kind of animal would eat it down to almos the dirt fyi my plants were 3 ft tall i came back today and found out that the entire thing waas gone i looked at it the rootball was not dug up and the stem was in the same place there was not a clean cut it looked like some one broke it or yanked it there were no signs of my plant anywhere around what kind of animal would do it and howcan i protect against it i doubt a person ripped it but there always might be that chance but what kind of animal would eat the entire plant???:hmmmm:

Re: what dose this to a plant??

deer..you can out up fishing line around the spot where you keep them because deer are afraid of things that they can feel but not see

u sure bout this

I agree with THC , wouldnt you be scare of something you can feel but not see, shit i would ha ha ha

but would a deer eat the whole plant 3Ft ?

Holy Cow!! If I were a deer I would eat it! They had a good time! Yummy! But anyway there should be some signs that a deer were there...are you sure someone didn't stumble upon it by accident...that person would not have been prepared and the only way to steal it right then and there at that moment in time would be to break it off...was the ground soft?? There would be footprints or tracks...it didn't break itself off and runaway alone...:hmmmm:

Deer or Rabbits are usually to blame.

but whoul they eat an entire 3 ftplant leaving no traces of the plant ecept a bit of stem?

idk mabe a person took it but i doubt it u gotta be pretty stupid to just break it by the way what king of marks would a deer leav after it ape the plant

Yes, animals will eat the entire plant. A human who took it would probably have cut it at the base or dug it up.

Unless the human was an idiot and was just so exicted to see it that they broke it off and took away running!! I can see a real dummy doing that if they just stumbled upon it...most people don't take their cutters and shovel with them when they go out to have a little walk...types of things to look for are hoof prints from a deer...poo from a deer or rabbit (looks like cocoa puffs) or foot prints from a human...or it could have been an alien???:hmmmm:

lol to the alien thing^ umm im gona but my last plant out in the same spot and surround it wit wire fishing line and put one of those tomato cages on it i kno it may be stupid if it dont work il build a cabinet and just grow in there wish me lick bro

Back
Top Bottom