What effects would uv light have on thc

growingold

After battling powdery mildew for the past month I have used everry treatment I can find >I have located a uv light they are using in the netherlands to kill pm on tulips I was wondering what effect the uv light would have on my end product would it effect the thc levels .The product direction state no more then 5 seconds in one area of the plant at a time .Its is proven that uv light kills bacteria and mold and control other pests my concern is it would effect the end results If not this would be a excellent way to eliminate all of fungicide we use on our plants .The light is a 11 watt bulb .Has anyone used this and any thoughts on the effects of concentrated uv light on thc
Thanks in advance for any reply

Try a foliar spray of :
1 L water
1:10 ratio milk to water
1tbsp of powdered cinnamon
1 tbsp of powdered garlic
10-20ml neem oil
1 tbsp of baking soda

This seemed to work pretty well for me, keep your humidity lower than 50% as well as pull off any effected leaves. Also wash down your grow area with lysol or bleach water to help contain any loose spores.

I was wondering about the UV-C lamps as well, however, the light is extremely damaging to anything living including our cell DNA, so I would exercise caution if you use a UV-C lamp. Use eye protection and cover skin. Remember that UV-C kills anything living, so it may also kill off any good microbes you have on your leaves as well.

Back
Top Bottom