What else may I need

HighNoon

I've been out of the game for about 6 years, a lot of change has happened. What's best, HID or LED, Specialized grow tents. I don't want to mess with paint, sanitize, light locking a room. So I'm pretty sure I'm going tent. I also like the SCROG method, lots of potential based on an old idea. I've got a $800 budget for my new grow room. All of my old supplies are 1200 miles away and scary looking I'm sure. This is a list of equipment I plan on buying (I don't feel like build stuff from 2x4 and space blankets)

Ulti-lumenx 400w Hps/mh High Pressure Sodium Metal Halide Electronic Digital Grow Lights System w/ Timer

16" Adjustable Pedestal Black fan

Broan Model 512 6-Inch Through Wall Utility Fan, 90 CFM, 3.5

Ambient Weather WS-0101 Wireless Thermo-Hygrometer with Indoor Temperature and Outdoor Temperature and Humidity

HM Digital TDS-EZ Meter/Tester, Water/ppm/Purity/Filter

Marina 75 Air Pump

General Hydroponics PH Down Qt. - ACID

General hydroponic PH CONTROL - BASE-

Belkin 6-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector

Standard 3/16" Flexible Airline Tubing for Aquariums, 8 feet

Deluxe Bubble Disk® 5" Aerating Aquarium Ornament - Penn-Plax®

General Hydroponics GH1514 Ph Control Kit - Hydrofarm

Lux WIN100 Heating & Cooling Programmable Outlet Thermostat

General Hydroponics Eco Grower Max

GE 15153 Heavy Duty 24-Hour Mechanical timer

LED Wholesalers GYO1008 76-Inch x 48-Inch x 48-Inch Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Grow Tent

General Hydroponics Flora Series QT - FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro - General Hydroponics

I like 400 watt HID, adjustable hood, 4' x 4' tent, and GH chems. I'm also a fan of their EcoGrower Max.

I need help on light height from plants as they grow, water/nutrient level in hydro system, air flow - this system will change the air every 1 1/2 min is that too much if such a thing. How often to change out water? I also saw "light movers" anyone use them, how do they compare?

Tell me I'm wrong, I'm missing something, or tricks. I'm hopping to start remembering what I used to do and ways to tweak it. I'm buying package fully Thursday so if I need more let me know. Everything in my list you can google to look at it to put it together in your head.

Thank you for your time.

High HighNoon, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

I'm a soil grower, so I'm sot sure if you're missing anything on your list or not, but I still wanted to say hello!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom