What good soil & nutes to get from Bunnings?

bushiebuds

Yo,

So I was planing on growing later this year but im a newbie to growing and dont know what soil and nutrients or fertz. Does anyone know where I can get some from Bunnings for not too much money?

Also what are some good, cheap strains to get that grow good here?

Cheers

bushie

Well I would Suggest Fox Farms Organic soil Ocean forrest works very well. And the Nutes I would suggest Advenced Nuterients sensi grow and bloom A&B this is for both flower and and veg For $60 on Amazon. You can get the Foxfarms oceanForrest for a 12 qt bag runs $15 or a 1.5 CU Ft for $37 on amazon. And remember when it comes to seeds the cheepest are not the best route to take. Remember to pick a strain that matches edge on growing. looking forward to seeing picts of your grow Journal.

Dont think Bunnings carries any of those. But I would start with tomato seedling potting mix from Bunnings about $7 for a 15 litre bag. For watering when the plants a little mature just use nitrosol, $12 a litre. Grown some outdoor beauties with that combination.

I’ve found that tomato nutes work good in veg.
I’m just experimenting with what to use during flower because I haven’t bought any of the fancy stuff for flowering yet. I have a list of stuff i will be getting when I get the chance though.
The strains that go good here really depend on if you are growing indoor or outdoor? I’m growing chronic, AK47XCheese and Granddaddy purple. But they’re indoor I’m waiting for August-September to start my outdoor grow.

Powerfeed line by seasol

Soil
First and second grow outdoors, auto flowers

Searles Advanced Premium soil 12 month fertilizer

Not sure IF bunnings will get this in but i noticed Searles now has Organic Potting Mix. 1month feed in it, then could use more bloom nutes from bunnings, i am still very new to this, so the organic might be a bit hot for autos

Searles Premium Organic Potting Mix is a premium grade potting mix containing a unique blend of selected organic ingredients. This organic potting mix is boosted with:

- 5IN1® Organic Plant Food Pellets
- SeaMax® Fish & Kelp
- Blood & Bone
- Potash Bloom Booster

This premium blend of organic and natural ingredients is designed for sustainable and organic growing of potted plants. This mix has excellent water retention properties while also allowing ideal drainage, providing the right conditions for your loved plants.

- This mix contains sufficient organic fertilisers for up to 1 month of plant growth.

- Available Size: 30 & 50 Litres

Powerfeed line by seasol

Soil
First and second grow outdoors, auto flowers

Searles Advanced Premium soil 12 month fertilizer

Not sure IF bunnings will get this in but i noticed Searles now has Organic Potting Mix. 1month feed in it, then could use more bloom nutes from bunnings, i am still very new to this, so the organic might be a bit hot for autos

Searles Premium Organic Potting Mix is a premium grade potting mix containing a unique blend of selected organic ingredients. This organic potting mix is boosted with:

- 5IN1® Organic Plant Food Pellets
- SeaMax® Fish & Kelp
- Blood & Bone
- Potash Bloom Booster

This premium blend of organic and natural ingredients is designed for sustainable and organic growing of potted plants. This mix has excellent water retention properties while also allowing ideal drainage, providing the right conditions for your loved plants.

- This mix contains sufficient organic fertilisers for up to 1 month of plant growth.

- Available Size: 30 & 50 Litres
Hi there, did you mix this soil with perlite for your auto flowers? Trying to find the best soil for auto flowers is a bit of a mission

Hi there, did you mix this soil with perlite for your auto flowers? Trying to find the best soil for auto flowers is a bit of a mission

hi @Sallyh

this thread is a couple years old and none of the participants have been active for some time. they will not likely reply. you may want to post a question in the faq.

Back
Top Bottom