What happened to my plant?

Blazednndazed

So heres a little list of some info to help you guys out.

What type of medium; soil or hydro? soil
What brand and type of soil? Fox farms ocean forest
Indoors or outdoors? indoors
What strain? Bagseed
How old are the plants? A little over a month and a half, still vegging.
What type of lights and how many watts? Hmmm a 300w cfl, 3 100w cfls, a 4 low watt cfls and 3 fluros.
How far from the lights? About 2 to 3 inches
What is your watering frequency and source of water? Once the soil is dry, tap water I let it sit for a day before using
What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Fox farms GB I stared 1/4 str and increased from there flushed at 2 weeks and then started 4 days later at 3/4 str.
What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
What are the temps and humidity in the room? Temps peak about 95F, 70F at night, and humidity is a constant 30%.
What size pots?3 gals
Any bugs? Look real close. Nope, not a one at all.
Any other pertinent info? I thought it was from overwatering, so after 24 hours of no watering I checked on her and her leaves went from a normal feel to very dry and crispy. The soil, which was overwatered, was bone dry as well when I checked on her.

I know its pretty bleak and she probally can't be saved, I just want to know what I did wrong so I cab avoid the same problem in future grows.

This is about 3 days ago, lookin great.
0520091412a.jpg

Yesterday, I get back from work and she looks like this.
0523091256a.jpg

0523091256b.jpg

And shots before I went to work today.
0524090939a.jpg

Anything you guys can offer me at all is greatly appreciated thanks my fellow growers. :thanks::ganjamon:

Similar thing happend to my plants , HEAT stroke ...in one point of the grow temp jumped to 40C ...it was like that just for few hours and the heat has done much damage !
But my leaf mass didnt dry out , it was like she ws sweting .
In your case I think that you have problem with heat and moisture.
And it looks like def. P ...but im not sure !

Re: WTF happened to my plant :(

Well first off how wilted was it when you found it? It looks like it sucked leaves dry trying to find some sort of moisture.
second...where did you find 300watt floros? Your not posting the equivalent rating are you?

It wasn't that bad, it was just kinda droopy and the tips curled down a bit, kinda like I over watered. So I waited and didn't water her. Next day she was all dried up and her leaves were crispy and crunchy.

Its a 300w cfl equivalent to 65w, or so it says. Biggest cfl Ive ever found. The ballast is almost as big as a whole 26w cfl light lol. Its 2700k, will that work for flowering?

Thanks for the help guys. :rollit:

Another thing is FF GB is not a stand alone fert, FF recommends using Big bloom with Grow Big for complete nutes, I been using FF for years as a 2 part system and works beautifully!>)

Back
Top Bottom