What happens if all leaves fall off?

Monty Verde

Hello kings and queens!

In my friends second grow the plants got ’sick’. We think its because to heavy spraying with neemoil. The theory is that the plants sufficicated(?)

Anyway..
After 2 weeks in flower the leafs started to fall off. And after a few more weeks all leafs was gone.

He was about to toss em but keept on going anyway to see what was about to happen.
The buds started to develope and become pretty big. Just as big as when the plant is thriving.
And after the harvest We tryied those buds and man We got really stoned. It didnt taste as good as it use to but not very bad either.

So what is missing now ? Terpenes?
Flavonoids?
If not, then why is it sooo important to have the perfect healthy plant?
(Exept its more fun and it feels good inside)

Perfectly healthy plants are surely the goal. Like you have mentioned not all plants or grows end up like we want them too. Not sure what happened with the leaves as I have never had that problem before.

Thing is plants will still put out terpenes THC even when things are not perfect. In most cases we get smokable buds. Just less of the things that makes a strain or a plant Great. If things were better they would have put out even more trichomes and more THC in them. Trichome production is where all the good stuff happens.

In the end we just need to be happy with what we got and try to do better the next time. I have had less than perfect harvests that still had good results. It seems I always find ways I could have did better.

Back
Top Bottom