What humidity for veg?

bmo420

I have 2 humidifiers running, but have to leave door open for heat reasons..so the humid air just escapes, it stays roughly from 29% - 35% and the temp is normally around 77. Is this humidity okay? Or should I close the door for a higher humidity and heat .. Heat would go to the high 80s.. And humidity would be kept at 60%. I have a bathroom exhaust fan set-up in my grow room but it does not suck enough air to keep the temps down, and now that winter is gone and snow has melted I'm sure my temps will rise more. I have 2 old dryer vents passivly taking air in from the outside, should I plug them to keep hot air from comming into my room.

Your temp is ok and the humidity on the low side will be ok too. Try leaving the door half closed and see what the temp
and humidity does. As for the vents to the outside, if hot air is coming in I would block them off.

Your temp is ok and the humidity on the low side will be ok too. Try leaving the door half closed and see what the temp
and humidity does. As for the vents to the outside, if hot air is coming in I would block them off.

I can always count on u oldman lol. The door is only open a few inchs and that's wht its reading. And I will block vents off then and maybe open for night when its cool

+rep stay green :420:

Back
Top Bottom