What is a legal seed?

Old Fart

Are they selling “legal”seeds in any of the provinces? It seems here in Ontario they have shut us out and if you Play by the rules you should only grow with legal seeds. Any way around this? Can seeds be gifted?

seeds are sold online, thru several sponsors, as 'collectors items',,

good q tho,, there is none for sale legally in b.c.

seeds are easy to buy online, and, well, yes, they can be gifted,, iffin a tree falls and all,, ya know,, but one can not talk openly about trading seeds on here, i think still the case

A legal seed is whatever the government tells us is a legal seed. They do it for our own safety and for the greater good of humanity. Illegal seeds are very very dangerous and could undermine the fabric of society. So be a good boy, follow the rule$, and wait for further in$truction$.

Or you could just ignore those witle$$ f$$ker$...

:passitleft:

I have more than enough of those collectors items and there are lots of options. It just seems sad that after all the fanfare anyone growing is still illegal.

I guess it just happens to be illegal to grow the ones that don’t put money in government pockets? Can you think of some other reason to make the rest of the seeds illegal ?

perhaps it is possible to purchase clones now,, i know kelowna has a company that ships clones all over the world,, for medical purposes,, they even bot a clone shipping package company,, perhaps they can sell to anyone now,, gonna look into it

yes,, thc biomed,, just need a medical licence,, ,, tho it says it can be done online there,, i bet it can

little side note i discovered chatting with a nflndr and led me to the mflnd gov cannabis site, where,, they will soon be selling clones and

seeds as well,,

coming soon it says,, ha

Are they selling “legal”seeds in any of the provinces? It seems here in Ontario they have shut us out and if you Play by the rules you should only grow with legal seeds. Any way around this? Can seeds be gifted?
Hey Old Fart! Great question! Maybe I've been growing in zee BC mountains for too long so maybe you better fill me in on zee new laws. As far as I know seeds have always been legal in Canada to sell and buy. That's why Marc Emery got busted: because his seed company was legally selling seeds in Canada and selling seeds in zee States (which were never legal in zee US) until zee Feds went after him and zee Canadian govt sold him out to zee Nazi US Feds and he went to US Federal prison and did time for 5-6 years. I was so disgusted, that's when I stopped reading zee news! That was I think 2009 and he's done his time and is out now with a hot wife Jodie Emery that looks like my girlfriend! Good for Mark! So maybe that's when our Nazi Canadian govt changed zee seed laws while I wasn't paying attention to zee news!

I call zee Canadian and American govts "Nazis" because they and their industrialists were funding Hitler's war machine back in zee 1930's and turning a blind eye while he started gassing Jews.

So it's funny I found your question Old Fart today, cause I just bought a fresh supply of OG-Kush seeds for my experimental basement garden using PayPal from my favourite retail seed company in BC called Crop King...over zee phone! For my main 5000 plant operation which is unlicensed and totally illegal in Canada I get my seeds in bulk from another Canadian supplier in a private agreement. BC has always been tolerant of weed, weed for sale, weed for commercial growing and weed for fun! That's because before all this Canadian legalization bullshit, that was and still is zee main fueling factor of BC's economy! So after I finish writing this, I'm calling Crop King to ask them myself whether seeds are legal or not in Canada. They operate out of Vancouver which has had Amsterdam style "coffee shops" selling weed for years long before it ever became "legal".

As far as I'm concerned Pot is still illegal in Canada because like WeaselCracker here said, if you don't play by zee govt new rules you're a criminal. If weed was really legal in Nazi Canada, than you could buy and sell it from your roadside lemonade stand like carrots without ever getting busted. But now if you get caught buying and selling and growing weed commercially without a license, Trudeau is trying to raise jail time from an automatic 10 years to 15! Put that in you pipe and smoke it!

So I guess I'm living in a time warp because as far as I know, seeds have always been legal in Canada and its only when they're sprouted that they become officially illegal! Fresh new seeds are crucial to my all-organic growing operation. All zee Buds I sell come fresh seeds not clones. All my product sells out every harvest cause my customers say my Buds are zee best! Super potent with super highs and awesome medicinal CBD effects! My customers and "patients" think my Buds are zee best because they know I'm all organic. Which I am, but that's only part of zee story. Zee other reason my Buds are so wildly potent, is because I don't use automated trimming machines with blades. I use a crazy new automated trimming machine from California called a Tom's Tumble Trimmer. Its got NO BLADES! Blades (even hand-trim scissors) strip excessive resin and trichomes OFF zee Buds because this good stuff STICKS to blades! Tom's Tumble Trimmer has no blades and uses a patented food-grade mesh to tumble my dry Buds. As they Tumble and Bump together they trim themselves. But zee real amazing thing about these awesome machines is that resin and trichomes DON'T STICK TO ZEE FOOD GRADE MESH! They STAY right on zee Buds where they belong! I get my product lab-tested regular and my Buds all come in at a consistent 33% THC count AND HIGHER!

I couldn't achieve this amazing consistency without my Tom's Tumble Trimmers (I got 5 which run like brand new after almost 5 years WITHOUT CLEANING OR MAINTENANCE!) and my fresh organically produced seeds, which, until this day, I always thought were legal before they sprouted. HA HA and laugh out loud, ya all!

I thought it was always legal to purchase seeds in Canada as a souvenir?
Hey Brewer! Are you ready for me to rock your world? What I'm about to tell you and all zee gang here who've ever wondered about zee legality of seeds is....

SEEDS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ILLEGAL IN CANADA!

And no, Old Bear, you old well-known member, it didn't change with the new legislation!
MJ seeds are STILL ILLEGAL in Canada "technically" until April 2019 and then you'll have to apply for a license.

So me, you, Brewer and prit-near everybody I bet in Canada who's been buying seeds all this time, HAS BEEN LIVING A LIE!

So why have we been living a lie? You can chalk it all up to our sneaky fucked up Canadian govt! Like I said here a couple days ago, BC and specifically Vancouver (Vansterdam) BC has dealing in seeds and weed illegally for years But that's simply because our cool BC provincial government has had a "secret" policy for decades now which, in agreement the BC provincial POLICE, Vancouver Police and even the BC RCMP to turn a "blind eye" to marijuana sales because it has been awesome for the BC economy. All zee big MJ busts you've seen in the news over the years in BC have been as a result of RCMP jurisdictions outside zee province coming into BC and making zee busts because these illegal producers fucked up or got greedy or both, and tried to business with buyers OUTSIDE zee province! Marc Emery did it intentionally to prove a point how fucked up govts have always been about MJ.

Like I said here a couple a days ago, I always thought MJ seeds were legal and have always been legal. WRONGO! Our sneaky Canadian govt has allowed MJ seeds to be sold and bought for years in stores, on-line and by phone EVEN THOUGH TECHNICALLY UNDER ZEE LETTER OF ZEE LAW THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ILLEGAL.

I also said here a couple days ago that I was going to call a Vancouver seed company and ask them to give me zee straight story. I have been buying seeds in bulk for my major illegal unlicensed grow from a secret breeder, BUT for my basement experimental grow I've been buying my small amounts of seeds for that for years from Crop King in Vancouver. They know me, and trust me and were happy to give me zee straight story on all this legal bullshit.

So here it is, and Old Bear was on zee right track when he said, he thought it changed with zee new legislation. What Crop King told me themselves over zee phone, was that yes, MJ seeds have always been illegal and they've been selling illegally under zee nose and with zee unspoken consent of zee Canadian govt. What they also told me was that now, with zee new legislation in place, anybody in Canada wishing to breed and sell MJ seeds will be able do so LEGALLY next April 2019 as long as THEY HAVE A LICENSE TO SELL MJ SEEDS. Crop King told me straight, that they have applied for a license and except to get it in April 2019. But for now, they are opening selling seeds "illegally" because they have always been allowed to sell MJ seeds by zee Canadian govt. I bought my last 10 seeds from them last week over zee phone using my PayPal account and anybody in Canada can too.

So there you have it guys and girls! We're finally having a brilliant sunny day here, so I'm taking off with my family to go on a long "back-country" cross-country ski adventure! Have a great weekend, y'all!

Back
Top Bottom