What is better for CO2 production? Yeast or baking side and viniger?

BrokrnEyes

Yes I know that the general consensus in the community is that CO2 is only worthwhile if you buy the gas and have a elaborate nozzle system to disperse it, however I'm only going to be using it for a single plant in a sealed grow chamber of about eight teen inches wide, 3 feet long and 5 feet tall at most.

My question is, to get the most CO2 out for the resources being put in, how much CO2 can I expect to get from a yeast sugar water solution versus a baking soda vinegar solution.

I should note that for the baking soda vinegar solution approach, I'm planning on keeping the two separates and dissolving the baking soda into water and having the vinegar in a IV drip system so that every time the vinegar drop it's the water it's also reacting with baking soda to release CO2, that way it's not hitting spent baking soda that would no longer react with it.

Also, if I can pressurize the gas by having it passed through water ( and thus have to build up pressure to overcome the resistance of the water pressure ) can I fix a air stone to the end of the hose so that it's more of a shower rather than a stream of CO2?

For a mini-grow you don't need CO2, as the plant makes its own during lights out. Also, your tending it and breathing on it gives it all the CO2 it needs. Extra CO2 can get dangerous to humans and pets if allowed to get out of control.

Back
Top Bottom