What is expected harvest month of Glueberry OG?

baxbax

HI 420 , I know this strain is new and I could not find information about harvest month of outdoor grow at about 35 degree latitude , it's hybrid of og kush ,gurilla and blueberry ,

I'm just reading top on your journal...25 gallon is good but I am wondering what you ended up with in the pot. Pro-Mix has no real nutrients and the plant needs those for the long run. I use soil in 20/30/45 gallon pots and I also use Pro-Mix as 10% of the mix to provide water retention and aeration....but the 50% bulk of my soil is vermicomposted material which has lots of nutrients for the plants. I'm going to jump on your journal thread...

I'm just reading top on your journal...25 gallon is good but I am wondering what you ended up with in the pot. Pro-Mix has no real nutrients and the plant needs those for the long run. I use soil in 20/30/45 gallon pots and I also use Pro-Mix as 10% of the mix to provide water retention and aeration....but the 50% bulk of my soil is vermicomposted material which has lots of nutrients for the plants. I'm going to jump on your journal thread...

I know , I water with nutrients every time I water , it's only N deficiency I have in lower leaves , going to increase Urea I use as Nitrogen source , I have other strain without N deficiency , but this strain need more N I think ,

You mentioned a "chemical smell"...if that smelled like ammonia, that means too much N.

I know what you are talking about , I first started this seedling indoor under cfl lights , then suddenly moved it from indoor to outdoor , this caused to leaves use more water from soil and sure more nutrients with water moved to leaves , leaves started to build up salt residue when they transpirate water and unused salt and nutrients caused this salt build up on leaves and it's chemical smell .after plant adapted to weather this didn't happen anymore,

I know what you are talking about , I first started this seedling indoor under cfl lights , then suddenly moved it from indoor to outdoor , this caused to leaves use more water from soil and sure more nutrients with water moved to leaves , leaves started to build up salt residue when they transpirate water and unused salt and nutrients caused this salt build up on leaves and it's chemical smell .after plant adapted to weather this didn't happen anymore,
Great...I didn't see any of that above. Also update on current pot size etc so others in the future can help.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom