What is "Frozen Haze"?

benybeny

Hi, has anyone heard of "frozen haze"? This guy was trying to sell me some but I never heard of this strain, I searched for it on the Internet but I found nothing about it. The guy tells me that it's like "Purple haze" except that it taste better. Maybe its some known weed and he chose to call it like that.
So I need to know if he's trying to sell me some bad stuff or not, help.

Thank you

High benybeny!

:welcome: to the 420 magazine community! If I could real quick direct you to our Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting and also our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos. Also to help you down the road to growing some amazing smoke may I also suggest How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know! and if you ever need any help you can go here How to Ask for Grow Support.

Now about your question. It just some BS name. never read much into what ever some one tells you the name is of the stuff you by. Cause more often than not its just some fancy name they pulled out of the air to charge you more.

Thanks for reply, I'm just bothered by the name because I never heard of it but he wants to sell me about 3grams for $25.

Three grams? He couldn't cough up the other ½-gram and call it an eighth?

Around the middle of last year, someone was trying to come up with a name for their (NL x Haze) x Ice strain and that was one of the names that were mentioned. It's probably a case of someone doing their own unstable cross (that one or... pretty much anything else that they chose to call Frozen Haze).

Or else it's just a low-morals dealer trying to bullsh*t you into buying his herb. It's not like that ever happened before, lol.

But unless you're purchasing it strictly for the seeds that it may contain (and have some reason to expect that they have the genetics that are advertised instead of some random pollination), the usual rule applies: Look at it, smell it, weigh it... and then have him - out of the same sack, in front of you - pack a bowl/bong/vaporizer or roll a joint and let you sample it for taste, yield, affect, and longevity of same.

I get the impression that if you really trusted the deal (and the dealer), that you would have already purchased the herb. Where I come from, a (decent) dealer will OFFER a sample, and if it is any kind of "name-brand" strain, the name tends to get mentioned - after sampling. As in, "Hey, man, that's pretty good smoke. What is it?" The name isn't used as a lure.

Back
Top Bottom