WHAT IS GOING ON HERE! help

Gman

My girls went all wilty over night.i go to change water today and the horror that met my eyes .Worse i've tried to attach a photo and it won't.Oh the humanity!I am certain this wilting means death to my girls .I use Hanna multi pen .ph is 5.9,room temp 80(lights on)65 off,water temp 22 celcius,864ppm,week 3 veg cycle.
I to need to go run around in shock and disbelief.Oh man this bad...this bad:yikes:

Re: WTF!!!!IS GOING ON HERE! help!!!!!!!!

no everything is working lights pump air stone,fan.

the plants look as though they not getting water except they are.the bucket are draining back to rez and tubes are pumping water into buckets.Little research today suggests fusarium wilt but i cant know for sure .if it is there goes 5 weeks down the toilet

Pics_036_Small.jpg

thx for any replies.Im cutting my loss and going back to dirt.JUst a warning for anynoob ...becareful what ya wish for.Hydoponic drip system plus the cost of nutes and other assorted required hardware.hmmm in my experience save ur money.$30/enough pots,$25/enough promix,lights,$30/3 grows of food.Forget hydro and go away with ur ol lady for the weekend and fun .

thx for any replies.Im cutting my loss and going back to dirt.JUst a warning for anynoob ...becareful what ya wish for.Hydoponic drip system plus the cost of nutes and other assorted required hardware.hmmm in my experience save ur money.$30/enough pots,$25/enough promix,lights,$30/3 grows of food.Forget hydro and go away with ur ol lady for the weekend and fun .

Sorry for your loss Brother! Keep your head up and you will be successful.

I hear you on switching back to soil. I like to split to Vegas for a week every Summer and it's nice to come back to a living garden. They need water of course but they dont ever die. :goodluck:

Wow, I wish I could leave my soil garden for a week.. That would be heaven... Three days max is all I can get away with, and they are pissed off on the third day... Sorry for the loss, and GL on the replacements

Wow, I wish I could leave my soil garden for a week.. That would be heaven... Three days max is all I can get away with, and they are pissed off on the third day... Sorry for the loss, and GL on the replacements

Before I leave for vacation I give them a heavy watering and leave the trays full. This will hold my garden over until I get back. I am only working with a 430 watt hps but the temps in our grow rooms are similar. My plants are only about two foot tall little bushes in 5 gallon pots (3.4g Air Pots this year) that I only have to water about every 4-5 days.

I'm thinking about plugging in some wicks in the air pots this year to work as vacation feeders because those pots do dry out in a day or two.:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom