What is it?

kahoona

i was given one white widow seed from a friend. it is not an auto and was told its a femenized seed. i have never seen one do this except with autos. it appears to be producing pistils but the lights are on 18/6. does anyone know or has seen this before. first time for me.

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

definitely an auto

Congratulations on your upcoming harvest my friend.
Beautiful lady.
Could be worse, could have been a male.
But yeah it's an auto.
Switch your lights to 20/4.

Stay safe
Bill

does anyone know or has seen this before. first time for me.
Yes. I had the same thing happen. A guy gave me a bunch of "bag seeds", about 10 or so. Put 5 of them into soil and waited. Four of them sprouted. Several weeks later one of them started to flower and the other 3 continued growing like any other photoperiod. Even giving it more light did not stop the flowering.

Ended up having to toss it. No room in the flowering cabinet and had other plants that were filling up the vegetating area.

Somebody insisted on giving me a half dozen auto seeds.
I told her how I felt about auto. She insisted I take them.

Have you ever eaten a seed? I like em, a lot. Sweet. There's a small meat inside ... like a sunflower seed but about 90% smaller. When trimming, if I run across one I usually eat it. I'm a very oral person and like to play with things in my mouth. (Yea, go ahead, let your imagination run ...)

Anyway, I found out that auto seeds taste the same. I'd of never figured that because they're not cannabis.

So, I discovered a use for auto seed.
It's a waste of resources to grow them, but if you're ever gifted some seed remember they good to eat.

1640368926814.png

AutoPilot getting ... turned on.

Back in the day we would put a little oil in a pan and pop them like little tiny popcorns. They weren't bad (especially if you had the munchies!).
That sounds good.
I should try that.

I bought an outdoor crop, still in the field a couple months ago. Several hundred plants that were seeded. Heavily.
Afghan Kush, dark purple ... beautiful plants .. but seeded.

I bought it to hash, and it will be a very heavy hash production ... but I got seeds. Oh boy ... I got seeds. LoL.

I'm thinking about waiting till spring then taking a lazy cruise on the boat down the Sacramento River and doing my Johnny Appleseed thing and greening up N. California a little bit.
I think a mile long streak of six foot plants lining the river would look cool as hell.

I'm thinking about waiting till spring then taking a lazy cruise on the boat down the Sacramento River and doing my Johnny Appleseed thing and greening up N. California a little bit.
I think a mile long streak of six foot plants lining the river would look cool as hell.
I used to think about tossing seeds out along the sides of rural Michigan roads back in the day. Especially those roads near the State Forests, State Game Areas and State Parks where there were no farmers using their fields right up to within a foot of the edge of the road.

I used to think about tossing seeds out along the sides of rural Michigan roads back in the day. Especially those roads near the State Forests, State Game Areas and State Parks where there were no farmers using their fields right up to within a foot of the edge of the road.
I thought about doing that in the ditch in front of our cop shop.
I had a 100 crappy Blue Dream seeds to get rid of.
Never did it thought, chickened out hehe.
Good idea though.
My buddy from India showed me pics of huge plants growing everywhere at the side of the road.
It will be cool to have random fields of pot.

Stay safe
Bill

The only problem with randomly sowing fields of weed is that anyone near there is then SOL for growing outside lol. So far the only plants I have grown outside got pollenated for sure, I can only imagine it will get worse as more places become legal. (even worse if it's junk genetics)

The only problem with randomly sowing fields of weed is that anyone near there is then SOL for growing outside lol. So far the only plants I have grown outside got pollenated for sure, I can only imagine it will get worse as more places become legal. (even worse if it's junk genetics)
And industrial hemp fields are pollinating outdoor crops too. I heard it's impossible to grow a seedless crop in some parts of Alberta.

And industrial hemp fields are pollinating outdoor crops too. I heard it's impossible to grow a seedless crop in some parts of Alberta.

it's a known issue in manitoba as well.

I cracked a couple blue dream seeds this year, supposedly feminized. They produced two pathetic small autoflower plants. @kahoona yours are lookin' good!

I thought about doing that in the ditch in front of our cop shop.
I had a 100 crappy Blue Dream seeds to get rid of.
Never did it thought, chickened out hehe.
Good idea though.
My buddy from India showed me pics of huge plants growing everywhere at the side of the road.
It will be cool to have random fields of pot.

Stay safe
Bill
Circa 1978, I went in to pay a $3 parking ticket at the Arcata Police department (Humboldt County), I kid you not, there was a 2ft tall pot plant growing in the planter right next to the front door! But that was Humboldt in the 70’s.

Back
Top Bottom