What Is Marijuana & What Effects Could It Have On Me?

I only get paranoid when knowing it's against the law and have to go out in public.
If I knew there was no jail time I would carry a pack of joints in place of cigarettes, have a less painful life and reduce or replace the narcotics I now have to take to alleviate pain.
First two times I smoked I barffed. (I was younger) Next time did the same. (19) Shortly after that I realized that if I did not drink alcohol it was completely different. No nausea, an amazing increase in sensory ability, ie: smell, taste, vision and touch O yes.. There is this awareness that comes, that I've had, that I can't get from anything else. Now I'm 66 and wish the best to all of you. And hope the laws get changed in your lifetimes. I've been signing petitions since 1960 in Denver, Colorado. We always said "Yea their gonna change the law in a couple yrs. All they have to do is tax it, make it not a weed, etc."
Have A Nice Day!
PS I don't smoke everyday, mostly because of the price. When I don't smoke I don't have a craving. There's times I wished very strongly that I had some but usually to change the way I'm feeling. (Pain)
Maybe it is addictive but I have my doubts!

I love it when I read something from someone who is a lil more seasoned in cannabis, We need more people like yourself who will actually go the extra mile to see the plant be legalized =] But in my understanding there is a lot of people who agree with the legalization of it, but on the other hand we dont stick together. I don't know where you live but here in Canada the Liberal party is actually something like 77% (may be off a few cents)in favor of total legalization and regulation of cannabis.....How many of us do you think will show up and vote liberal? I know I will... How many times has it been forced on people to produce for was efforts??? Then after the war is over it once again becomes the "Reefer Madness" bs that has been driven into the publics heads.. I believe it's a beautiful plants with more uses than most other substances that I know of(I'm not saying there isn't others). How many things on this planet can provide smokables,edibles,shelter,clothing,lots of essential oils for foods,also fuel and could straight up STOP our deforestation...there is lots more pulp in cannabis stems than wood(And mj grows back every year).So if you sit and think fer a min er two............................I wonder why it is illegal? Look how many very well established and wealthy people this would affect. oils tycoons and pharmaceutical companies have what they need to keep their pockets full..their buddies in the government. Once enough of us are able to band together as a group nothing is going to happen, Were not in the 60's anymore you guys were limited by technology and wars and racial bs to be able to win the war on cannabis. We don't have that excuse in this day and age I bet theres isn't many potheads thatt don't own a pc. Even public support for legalization is higher than disapproval, Would a petition actually work if there were enough support? I personally hope to see legalization in our lifetimes as well! sorry for ranting I was impressed with your post and kinda got lost in what started out as a simple reply.

Marijuana Use to Used for Yoga Meditation Even Still. And Hindu Lord Shiva Use to Smoke Marijuana On Kailash Hill area...

Marijuana Make Me Relax and Hungry :D Thanks

how it can cure nausea and cause it at the same time?, how it will put u tense and agitated if it is relaxing u?, u only be paranoid because it is iligal fos stupid reasons and u are afraid of getting caught doing it so is not a negative effect, cannabis sativa doesnt cause psychological dependence your brain cause psychological dependence qithout marijuna cause everything that gives u pleasure u want it thats nature not an effect of weed... im a little against this post... please discuss it
peace...

Wrong, wrong, wrong, you're just straight wrong, dude. and this is coming from someone who loooves their weed!

Well it Happened...!
Moved to Colorado, got my red card, Haven't had to use any Oxycontin, Morphine or other
drugs for many months. It's just really pretty damn cool. And getting less expensive!
Still have good friends in KS. But I don't have to worry anymore, you know the paranoia BS..
You all have a Great Day!

That sounds like it was written a long time ago, by someone with limited knowledge of cannabis and its many beautiful verities, with different cannabinoid and terpin profiles. To the ignorant its just weed to the rest of us its God's Medicine in a pure nearly side effect free(their enjoyable), edible plant. Honestly I think everyone should be eating a raw fresh cannabis bud about 3 times a week. Medicine in a pill really a few hundred years ago all medicine was plants and minerals which some of them dam pills are just powder versions of with a high priced label on it.

I agree, except with your "hormones" explanation of this side effect. Virtually all work so far on the emotional and behavioral effects of neuromolocules is inconclusive. Most of the statements you hear ("you need more serotonin to improve your mood") are supported only vaguely by the evidence (serotonin "is associated with" mood elevation--meaning there is some linkage but it's neither simple nor universal, and the mechanism is unknown) and hyperbolic (as with those, scientists as well as non-scientists, who confidently talk about the brain as if it's a little machine whose entire circuitry will soon be completely understood).

how it can cure nausea and cause it at the same time?, how it will put u tense and agitated if it is relaxing u?, u only be paranoid because it is iligal fos stupid reasons and u are afraid of getting caught doing it so is not a negative effect, cannabis sativa doesnt cause psychological dependence your brain cause psychological dependence qithout marijuna cause everything that gives u pleasure u want it thats nature not an effect of weed... im a little against this post... please discuss it
peace...
Yes but at the same time Cannabis recasts differently with everyone, where I am in the world pot is legal and I had anxiety and paranoia not bc it’s illegal and I’m sacred bc of the adverse affect it can have if you are not in the right head space. Cannabis is under the class of psychedelic drugs like magic mushrooms or lsd. Everyone know you can’t die from using just weed but they should still know what’s going on if they do have adverse affects to this plant because if it’s psychedelic traits you need to know that’s you can have bad trips from weed. Personally I smoke weed everyday and I had all the side effects of weed even psychosis but at the end of the day it’s helps me more with my live then it dosnt so you have to be acknowledging and understanding of everything that can happen and if it will benefit you or not. I can say that weed is habit forming but it’s no way as near a psychological dependency compared to real drugs sure you want a joint but I really don’t think anyone would do something that people do for other drugs for some pot. Peace

The dried leaves and flowering tops of the pistillate hemp plant that yield THC and are typically smoked for their intoxicating effect or you can say a tall Asian plant grown for its tough woody fibre that is used especially in making rope and for its flowers and leaves that yield drugs (as marijuana).
Marijuana is a combination of shredded leaves, stems and flower buds of the Cannabis sativa plant. Marijuana can be smoked, eaten, vaporized, brewed and even taken topically, but most people smoke it.
  • Slow and stop cancer cells from spreading
  • Protect the brain from concussion and trauma
  • Treat inflammatory bowel diseases
  • Protect the brain after a stroke
  • Reduce severe pain, and nausea from chemo, and stimulates appetite
  • Decrease anxiety
  • Lessen side effects from treating Hepatitis C, and increase treatment effectiveness
  • Control Epileptic seizure

peace...
The same way eating or not eating does

Back
Top Bottom