What is on my fan leaf?

GreenMachinee

Hello everyone... a few of my fan leaves on two different plants developed these spots overnight... the one pictured is the worst of them all and there where only three fans leaves affected total...

I do not spray anything on my plants.
IMG_318113.JPG

looks like you got her with some nutrients when you were watering :)

be careful to not splash her with nutrients and you shouldnt see any more spots.

i typically ignore any random spots similar to that unless it looks like its spreading and im 100% sure it wasnt me.

just be really careful when feeding and keep an eye out for new spots just to be 100% sure.

but either way, looks like all my lower leaves... im shaky.. :p

Have they recently been flipped to 12/12? I've seen P def present like that in early stages

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

20160707_203928.jpg
No but im interested in why you ask.. my tent was a little too humid the other day for my liking.

I've seen this a few times and I don't know exactly what it is or what really causes it but it happens to my seedlings and clones sometimes when I remove them from my humidity dome and transplant. After seeing if a few times I realized when it was happening I think it's due to drastic humidity change. She went from a 80% humid environment to a 40% humidity grow tent and then a few hours later she had a few transparent spots. A day or two later they turn brown. I had a close friend suggest harding off my clones and seedlings before transplant. It involves opening the humidity dome a little at a time to change the humidity slowly. I imagine if your grow tent was humid and you aired it out with a quickness you may have caused these spots in a similar way to my issues. I may be wrong but from my experience it doesn't spread..

Nice explanation Twox. Thank you.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom