What Is OSC And How Can I Benefit From It?

TestNegative

High fellow 420 friends!

As promised we are here again to improve your knowledge of our products and how they can work for you.

This week I am going to tell you about our OSC (One Shot Concentrate). This is an ALL natural product that you can use to help you pass a drug test.

Natural products are a "HELP ME HELP YOU" kind of product. In other words they require you to abstain from the drug you need to hide for the product to be able to work. Most drugs only require a 72 hour clean period before your test, however if you smoke THC regularly (twice a week or more) then you need to be clean at leats 15 days before your test.

This product is great if you need to take something ahead of time because your situation does not allow anything to be brought with you.

Directions for this could not be easier. Please visit our site TestNegative.com for full directions and take a look at our full product line.

Remember we are here to answer any questions you may have about your specific situation!

Please check back next Monday for our next featured product!

*This product is not intended to be used on lawfully administered tests and is to be used in accordance with all federal and state laws.

Back
Top Bottom