What is pH?

Each plant gets a gallon of water, with nutes, once a week. The soil gets pretty dry in that time.
Let's see some pics to see what your working with....

here ya go.

Attachments

• stacy01-092520.jpg
    stacy01-092520.jpg
    939.2 KB · Views: 128
  • stacy2-092520.jpg
    stacy2-092520.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
There were about six or eight (which I all ready plucked).

My concern is that they showed up fair suddenly and that Stacy hasn't really grown much in the last three or four weeks.

I'm supposedly only a few weeks from harvesting.

looks like a hungry plant to me... probably salt or leftover nutes lockout. Your roots can't be very strong in the first place since you are able to go a week between waterings.... usually we see a 2-3 day cycle in flower. I would flush properly 3x the container size and then see what happens with the water usage. Also, you aren't getting a plain water watering inbetween the feeding? if not, it is no wonder your nutes are backing up on you.

looks like a hungry plant to me... probably salt or leftover nutes lockout. Your roots can't be very strong in the first place since you are able to go a week between waterings.... usually we see a 2-3 day cycle in flower. I would flush properly 3x the container size and then see what happens with the water usage. Also, you aren't getting a plain water watering inbetween the feeding? if not, it is no wonder your nutes are backing up on you.
Em, when in bloom I thought you push water/nutes everyday? Not there yet in my grow but I want to prepare. Thanks love.

Em, when in bloom I thought you push water/nutes everyday? Not there yet in my grow but I want to prepare. Thanks love.
no... I try to push water harder than I do in veg, but I am not watering every day and only give nutes as suggested by whichever manufacturer I am using on that grow... such as Megacrop which requires nutes on every watering. It is still important in bloom to get oxygen down to the lowest roots periodically, and you should have seen my big gummy bear wilting the other day when I let her go 3 days between watering!

I water to the point of runoff every week. Usually a gallon of water.

Looking at Stacy (the problem child) I see her branches are droopy. As I watered her, I noticed the run off after adding the first quart of water. I gave her a full gallon. She is in a three gallon cloth pot.

Taija looks a little droopy, but she has no discolored leaves. She had no run off until I added three quarts of water. And she was heavy when I picked her up. She's in a five gallon cloth pot.

Attachments

• stacy1-092820.jpg
    stacy1-092820.jpg
    863.4 KB · Views: 128
  • stacy2-092820.jpg
    stacy2-092820.jpg
    982.5 KB · Views: 126
  • taija1-092820.jpg
    taija1-092820.jpg
    699.3 KB · Views: 127
  • taija2-092820.jpg
    taija2-092820.jpg
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 124
I need help please I watered my girls at5.8 but I checked the runoff it’s at 7.5 what should I do also I’m growing in coco using living soil they are autoflower and they are around day 52

image.jpg

I need help please I watered my girls at5.8 but I checked the runoff it’s at 7.5 what should I do also I’m growing in coco using living soil they are autoflower and they are around day 52

image.jpg
Maintain a watering ph of 6.2-6.3 no more no less. Flush then water per this ph range

Back
Top Bottom