What is Reputation power and what does it do?

Does anyone know about the Reputation ?
What is the Highest you can received ? mine says 1721
What is the highest power you can get? mine says 18
What does all that mean?

Somewhere there's a thread with details about it, but basically your 1721 is the total of the rep points from the reps you've received. The more you receive the more power you have when you give a rep. Yours is currently 18, so when you give a rep, the recipient gets 18 points.

I don't remember how high it goes - well over 100 I'm sure, which would be 10200 points(?).

Your says reputation is beyond repute

That's where the green thingies top out, but the rep points keep going up.

Some people kinda shake the ground when they drop a rep - there must be some 200 pointers out there - no way to tell until you get repped by one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

lol that's a big repper... Just was wondering what there purpose is for.

I think it's partly a genuine measure of reputation by your peers ... and it's also just fun. :blunt:

This is a really nice forum. I've been a regular on other forums - cars, politics, etc - and I never saw such a decent bunch of people anywhere else.

:thumb:

According to Soniq420:

It's a scale meant to represent that you have weighed the quality of a given comment then awarded or subtracted reputation. Most people don't take away reputation unless something really asinine happens.

It takes 0 to 99 point to hold one green square beneath your post count. Each additional 100 rep points adds another green square. Get dinged below 0 and turn red

When you first start out and don't have much rep, you are only able to award 1 rep point per event.

I think it's partly a genuine measure of reputation by your peers ... and it's also just fun. :blunt:

This is a really nice forum. I've been a regular on other forums - cars, politics, etc - and I never saw such a decent bunch of people anywhere else.

I agree with you. I am a gear head and gunsmith. The forums I seen on cars and guns where so many big headed people and way to many know it all's. There way or no way. Here is so many good people. When I had a problem and was thinking about leaving I got so many message from good people here showing they really care. Good people here and a lot of fun to be had.

Back
Top Bottom