What is supercropping?

So is there a search bar for questions or I have to look manually for things? Sorry I have never grow an auto or any plant for that matter that is why I was wondering what would be the best technique for growing an auto. Still kind of new to the site too I always have kids running around the house and computer room so I don't have every chance to search this site. Thanks for your help.:Namaste:

So is there a search bar for questions or I have to look manually for things? Sorry I have never grow an auto or any plant for that matter that is why I was wondering what would be the best technique for growing an auto. Still kind of new to the site too I always have kids running around the house and computer room so I don't have every chance to search this site. Thanks for your help.:Namaste:

Hey Drk,

In the tool bar of the forum, when you are in a sub section list of threads, to the right side is the search. right next to the Forum Tools drop down, right under the top listing of pages.

Auto flowering plants do not get very tall, one reason to supercrop is to regulate the height of the plant. Though there are other reasons too. I've also never grown an auto, but have been planning on it. I was just curious as to why you were thinking of doing it. Never know I might learn something.

basically it bending of fan leaves to allow more light to be exposed to budding areas w/out removing the leaves. gently bend downward as squeezing the fan leaf stem making a downward bend 90 degrees w/out damaging them. the video on y tube is good. not sure about supercropping auto.
:peacetwo:

Hey Drk,

In the tool bar of the forum, when you are in a sub section list of threads, to the right side is the search. right next to the Forum Tools drop down, right under the top listing of pages.

Auto flowering plants do not get very tall, one reason to supercrop is to regulate the height of the plant. Though there are other reasons too. I've also never grown an auto, but have been planning on it. I was just curious as to why you were thinking of doing it. Never know I might learn something.

No you wouldn't learn any thing from me that's what I am here for. I was looking on one of the seed sites and seen fast bud by sweet seeds it is suppose to grow up to 36" and was curious what would work best. Thanks for the responses guys

basically it bending of fan leaves to allow more light to be exposed to budding areas w/out removing the leaves. gently bend downward as squeezing the fan leaf stem making a downward bend 90 degrees w/out damaging them. the video on y tube is good. not sure about supercropping auto.
:peacetwo:

You supercrop the fan leaves????:smokin: :surrender:

You supercrop the fan leaves????:smokin: :surrender:

:rofl: Nonplussed non·plussed/nänˈpləst/Adjective1. (of a person) Surprised and confused so much that they are unsure how to react.

Back
Top Bottom