What is that, light burn?

Diyandimitrov

How you can see I have some damage on my leaves cost my plants to look like sceleton only it’s my second time I see that I grow them under 6000k meatel hilide 1000 wats 25-30 inches from the plants

4F932B0F-3AC8-4CA6-9636-A6C11BE77844.jpeg

91DF5398-9EF8-4086-8DE2-9656843A6029.jpeg

2072786A-C608-4755-BFED-10D9ED4C38A6.jpeg

How you can see I have some damage on my leaves cost my plants to look like sceleton only it’s my second time I see that I grow them under 6000k meatel hilide 1000 wats 25-30 inches from the plants

4F932B0F-3AC8-4CA6-9636-A6C11BE77844.jpeg

91DF5398-9EF8-4086-8DE2-9656843A6029.jpeg

2072786A-C608-4755-BFED-10D9ED4C38A6.jpeg
Hello @Diyandimitrov hope you had a good Christmas.
Sorry about your ladies.
You state no pests?
How do you know its not mites? They are microscopic.
I don't see tell tale signs of light or nutrient burn.
But I do see broad mite signs, Sorry. :Namaste:
Are they segregated?

Stay safe
Bill

Hello @Diyandimitrov hope you had a good Christmas.
Sorry about your ladies.
You state no pests?
How do you know its not mites? They are microscopic.
I don't see tell tale signs of light or nutrient burn.
But I do see broad mite signs, Sorry. :Namaste:
Are they segregated?

Stay safe
Bill
I never see broad I use to o have russets in the summer but I think I kill them all. I also figured they don’t last after September probably the cold wheather slow them down or even kill them but I never see them In the winter idk…

Something is putting holes in your leaves, if you had mites and didn’t completely sanitize your grow areas, pots, and tools, chances are they’re still around The twisted leaves could be mite related, or it might be light stress or to much fertilizer.
That’s not russet for sure I can recognize the symptoms.but can be broad mites idk I never have broad maybe it’s my first time

I forgot to said I don’t turn off the lights it’s like 24 hours on for 4-5 days and then off for 8 hours then again 4-5 days and I have no single fan inside also it’s that can cost my mothers looking like that ?

Can be. No enough co2 ? Cause there it’s no fresh air going in and out also and I can’t do anything to supply them with any of this

Can be. No enough co2 ? Cause there it’s no fresh air going in and out also and I can’t do anything to supply them with any of this
Hello @Diyandimitrov sorry about your garden.
You either have to spray them every 2-3 days with some pretty harsh chemicals to kill the mites.
Or dump them scrub your tent and start over all new and clean.
They are near impossible to get rid of.

Stay safe
Bill

I forgot to said I don’t turn off the lights it’s like 24 hours on for 4-5 days and then off for 8 hours then again 4-5 days and I have no single fan inside also it’s that can cost my mothers looking like that ?
Why would you run your lights like that? It's confusing the heck out of your plants. You don't say if they are photos or autos, but a light schedule like that will screw up your plants. Also, despite what you say, your leaves are riddled with holes, you've got pests!! It is not a CO2 issue.

Im so confused after reading this from start to finish ..

Start saving on electricity: your clones will not root faster under 24h of light, much the opposite. 12 on, 5.5 off, 1 on, 5.5 off is all they need to not flower and root.

Your plants are wet, but lights are on. That is inviting the droplets to act as lenses and mess up your leaves with the lights on.

Can you make some close-up pictures of the underside of your leaves? The damaged ones. They absolutely look like something is chewing on them.

The only thing I've seen on (my) clones is leaves thinning and turning brown as I had no nutes and no pH-ed water in my cloner. They didnt quite like that. With some pH-ed water and quarter strength nutes, they keep looking perfect (if I dont dehydrate them by stupid mistake that is)

It’s that broad mites ?
It's mites IMO.
I've battled them before ended up losing about 40 plants.
Finally just put a garbage bag over each one and dumped them.
Scrubbed out all the rooms and started over.
That was after a month of spraying every inch of 50 plants.
Hours and hours.
And they still kept coming back.
They lay the eggs where you can't kill them so they just keep coming back.
I'm so sorry my friend but you have to spray the shit out of every inch for a couple weeks or dump them.
And scrub out and start again . :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom