What is the 100% potential?

LionofZion

420 Member
What is the absolute potential one could yeild from a 20X20ft room? Using the best..genetics..lights..type of growing medium, various techniques and everything you could think of. What I want to know is how much finished green a 20X20 ft. room could potentially produce. Thanks in advance.

come on dude you can come up with a better question than that.

what i mean is taht that is a very very very vague question.

basically you want us to do all the thinking for you ....

I just wanted something to compare to. I wanted untainted knowledge to have a base to compare. Apparently, this question is too hard for you to grasp. Most people should be able to do the simple calculations in their head. The only thing I wanted was a semi-educated guess to go up against my calculations. (sort of like in high school (oh wait you probably didn't take math) When the teachers would assign a certain amount of numbers and you could go to the back of the book and CHECK YOUR ANSWER to make sure you didn't miss something. All I wanted to do, was make sure I didn't over/under calculate by adding a variable that should not have been added/subtracted.

Anyway, thank you for ASSuming that I am a mental zombie. Good day sir.

5 pounds is my estimate. tall dense colas

Lion, he may have come off wrong, but posmoke had a point. That is a very vague question. There are SOOOOOoooomany variables to consider. I'd say with a commercial high yeilder if u have a little knowledge and heat, pests, and disease don't get u approx 6lbs. But ur method, strain, and experience are major factors. A few guys on here could probably keep a dispensary in biz for a week with that kinda space. Hope this helps. Give us a little more info so we can get so better answers, I'm no pro. check this thread out>How to Ask for Grow Support Everything may not apply, but I think giving it the once over would be helpful.

i would love to be able to run that much wattage! Be careful for thermal imaging though. Mylar will help in that dept.

If you ran 3k and got 2gr per watt in a perfectly dialed in room.
You would get 13.39 lbs
Now if you had the ability/knowledge and experience to do this, You wouldn't need to ask this question.
The 2 gram per watt club is rarified air.

Back
Top Bottom