What is The Best autoflowering strain?

frosown

Curious, what is the best autoflowering strain in your guys' opinions that you've tried?

Considerable factors: Yield, height, time, smell, potency?

If you could include those with your experience, that'd be sick. I'm looking to try more then 1, so multiple options are awesome :)

Of all the auto's I grown , LowRyder by Great White North Seeds is my fave. Had a few pheno's , short single cola , medium and bushy and tall and bushy. Potency was lacking but potency with edibles seem best I ever had. I use it for breeding with regular strains and it almost always dominates the gene pool for structure and has always produced autoflowering crosses that allow taste and effects a lot like the regulars. Is it the best autoflower? I have no idea but it is my fave :)

I would vote for Nordika from Herbies. Very Very Euphoric and huge buds.. Only gets 3' tall.. Not crossed with ruderalis like most other autos. Look it up at Herbies..

Nordika is crossed with Ruderalis. They just do a good job of marketing and leave that part out...

Nordika = Kabala X Sativa ( Epigenetic Theory*) *marketing to make it appear they are crafting something new.

Kabala = Big Low X AK47

Big Low = RUDERALIS X Sativa.

Gotta check the lineage but it definitely has ruderalis in the line.

Sneaky Dawgs.. I hoped that there was something new out there.. Nordika Is a quality product compared to some other auto's I've grown. Takes me away to that special place.. Thanks for the info !

Sneaky Dawgs.. I hoped that there was something new out there.. Nordika Is a quality product compared to some other auto's I've grown. Takes me away to that special place.. Thanks for the info !

I hoped as well. :) That's why I furiously researched it after you posted that. :rofl: From the description it looks very tasty. :yummy:

I've grown 3 strains-- Trans Siberian, Blue Mammoth, and Northern Lights X Big Bud.
All three were good quality smoke. The NLxBB was biggest yielder. The Blue Mammoth tasted gorgeously-dank-y-berry. Trans was all crystals. I would buy and grow all three again.

*blue dream is good (wonderful taste)
*afghan kush ryder is good (high THC 20% > 22%)
*northern light is good
*AK47 auto is good
All of these is auto'F
enjoy :roorrip:

I've grown 3 strains-- Trans Siberian, Blue Mammoth, and Northern Lights X Big Bud.
All three were good quality smoke. The NLxBB was biggest yielded.

Just today , I got my seeds. I'm running two nl-bb and Mango Ryder for this grow. What medium did you use for the Northern lights? What size pot?

I'm doing mine hempy. Just dropped the seeds a few hours ago. Hopefully see my girls in a few days!

Back
Top Bottom