What is the difference between AN nutrients pH Perfect

So I'm trying wrap my head around what he difference is between the two advanced nutrients ph perfect here are images

Does anyone know ?

Also is micro my main ingredient during grow using this set?
cac1dc6f26a6dc03554b8aaf6c7d1da9.jpg

Which is what I use now

And there are these ?

d7ec8e5cd828bb240494c308ca73b026.jpg
4e646b225731ce68d754fce318870900.jpg

What is the difference in nutes in anyone's experiences?

First is a 3 part, second is a 2 part ph perfect, third is a 2 part ph perfect concentrated, (not for beginner's)

I understand that

But how does it work bud ?

3part lets you add more or less nutrition as needed, you can customize to plants needs, you can basicly use the 3 part with no supplements just by mixing different ratios, 2 part just mix and dump same for both, depends on growing preference. But I can tell you the ph perfect works very well for me, I rarely check ph.

3part lets you add more or less nutrition as needed, you can customize to plants needs, you can basicly use the 3 part with no supplements just by mixing different ratios, 2 part just mix and dump same for both, depends on growing preference. But I can tell you the ph perfect works very well for me, I rarely check ph.

Yeah I love working with it no lie .

What I started in .

So grow micro. Or micro bloom or all three.

So what if a two part kind. You give it grow base then notice def. you prob add a little drop or so of the second part next time knowing the plant needs it?

It's easy for me to tell when they need something they have no problem tell us . Def

But there isn't a way to know how much more we can give until too late is there? Signs ?

I got the connoisseur A+B about 2 weeks ago , been using for one week
I can tell you ph perfect is bs , at least the part they show on their website with 3 buckets going from whatever ph to 5.8 .. well mine it's not 5.8 it needs to be adjusted with ph- . other than that ... the lower ml/L on the bottle it's a lot .. half the minimum gave me a high'ish ppm

other than that it works just like any other npk solution ... it's plant food not rocket science .

the 3 part you mix it just like other 3 part plant food ... guess it's made like that so it's more confusing for the growing stoners , the better thing is you have the same 3 part from start to finish but use different ratios during plant life cycle or/if you get deficiencies

it's about 3 times more expensive than GH , btw GH also drops the water ph some , even better actually , and you can get the 3 part GH for hard or softwater (the micro )

I got the connoisseur A+B about 2 weeks ago , been using for one week
I can tell you ph perfect is bs , at least the part they show on their website with 3 buckets going from whatever ph to 5.8 .. well mine it's not 5.8 it needs to be adjusted with ph- . other than that ... the lower ml/L on the bottle it's a lot .. half the minimum gave me a high'ish ppm

other than that it works just like any other npk solution ... it's plant food not rocket science .

the 3 part you mix it just like other 3 part plant food ... guess it's made like that so it's more confusing for the growing stoners , the better thing is you have the same 3 part from start to finish but use different ratios during plant life cycle or/if you get deficiencies

it's about 3 times more expensive than GH , btw GH also drops the water ph some , even better actually , and you can get the 3 part GH for hard or softwater (the micro )
Have to disagree, ph perfect works just fine for me. Have you tried sensi A+B first? Connoisseur is far more concentrated, once you dial in with sensi then move up. I rarely check ph anymore, it's kinda of nice, sticks between 5.9-6.1, for veg I lower ph to 5.5-5.8.

You are incorrect. The buffers don't always change the Ph to an acceptable range. They add buffers that allow for uptake at larger range. If your ph the solution that is between 4.7 and 8 you are chasing your tail and contributing to Ph swing and salt build up....

Lots of us use it. I don't even own a ph pen!

I love my Ph perfect. I'm a lazy stoner and less work is better for me personally.

6c5a1e6b1899fa652e567d4442d9e9d1.jpg
0b79ce69169a65454ebe270244f7bc32.jpg

Week 8 haven't PH once ever.

Sorry I didn't mean to come off ruse in the first post. Just have seen emails from advanced nutrients about not phing you water down to the 5.5 to 6.5 range, if it is slightly higher. In fact a friend and member was chasing the Ph and as soon as she stopped the plant took off. I'll see if I can find the email I'm talking about.

And connisour is overpriced imho. Sensi grow and bloom or 3 part work just fine. And I do not use full strength dosages ever. But I do use different ratios of the grow mkicro bloom than suggested by AN

YouTube

here, that's the film ...

Not owning a ph pen tells me you grow in dirt ? well plants grew for billions of years without ph pens
I don't disbelieve Anything in the video. Are you running RO water? AN is specifically designed for water 150 ppm and lower. Mine is 170 ppm (500 scale). Again of you call or email them, they will tell you not to Ph your solution if it is within their buffer range for the reasons I stated earlier.

I always stir every thing I put in the. Wait then add and then stir repeat lol

And I never use ph pen I am in coco using those ph perfect trio set .

Have never check ph in about over a year .

Back
Top Bottom