What is the highest yielding strain?

Yield is mostly down to the grower but certain strains do just produce more.
Dutch Passion for example. Even their autos break the half kilo mark pretty easily. Their strains are pretty much all designed for vigour and resilience. Some of them are crazy strong too.
Photo night queen gave us 10oz per plant of absolutely face melting, rock solid buds after 4 week veg from seed. Just topped at 4th then left alone other than the occasional trim and a bit lollipopping. Nearly shit myself at the size of the buds. Were almost an oz each. Never grown anything else that even came close to that. I usually feel pretty blessed with 10 grammars lol.
Seen plenty guys pull 5kilo+ per plant from Dutch passion outdoors too.
If yield is what your after then have a look at their stuff. Only one I wasn't particularly happy with was the ultimate. Came out massive but a bit of a cabbage. Smoked hash that got me more stoned.

Favorite Smoke (in no particular order):
-Golden Goat (Mr. Dank Cut)
-Nigerian Haze (JJ Breeder Cut OR Seed Run)
-Organic Jack Herer
-OG Kush
-Corey Haim Stardawg
-Diesel (Daywrecker/Original/Headband, Sour)
-Sundae Driver (closet guilty pleasure)
-Daywrecker aka Original Diesel aka original headband)

Heavy Yielders:
-Blue Dream 100%
-Incredible Bulk (currently growing)
-Jaeger (lots of ppl grow outdoor)
-Super Silver Haze
-Skunks/ Big Bud / Classic Dutch Genetics in General
Ooh blue dream id nearly forgotten about that one. I done the auto version and it was beautiful. Got about 20oz per metre and one of the nicest smokes ever. Real easy to grow but by Christ they grow fast. I'd love to see one of them done in full hydro, would end up fuckin enormous.

Back
Top Bottom