What is the nastiest bud you have ever smoked?

keith1975

On account of my plants all dying (see here) I no longer have any bud. And thanks to lockdown, getting some is difficult. So I have found myself, and I'm not proud of this, smoking a pretty nasty old bud.

The bud fell off my counter about a month ago. It has been behind a cupboard with massive cobwebs over it. I think it fell through the cobwebs to get where it was. I cleaned it a bit. Still some white cobwebby stuff that I had to take off.

Am I gross?

Anyone else having a tough time?

That's rough! I can remember knocking the last of the weed on the floor one time many years ago when I was pretty broke. It was probably a joints worth, all busted up and it landed on the dog hair covered and dirty dusty floor in the smoking room.. Spent a while trying to clean it up but ya can only do so much. White Widow x Canis Familiaris :blunt:

Well it wasn't me but I witnessed it kind of things ;) :rofl: . One of my roommates back in the early 80's when the town would dry up sometimes for as long as a week or two and nothing could be found and by then you had already gone thru all the resin and given yourself headaches. He found what he thought was a small piece of Lebanese Blonde Hash in the carpet (I was getting it by the oz bricks and cutting it up into g's), me and my other roommate said "nah it's one of Fred's turds" (roommate that agreed with me had a Hamster that was always escaping so had free roam of the apartment much of the time). He was bound and determined it was Hash so he put it in pipe and lit it up and splarfed so freaking hard we were rolling on the floor "we told you man it wasn't hash" :rofl::rofl: ........far as flower goes we used to get some nasty brick weed and one time it was worse than usual, as appears it got put into the trash compactor and made into bricks before it was dry, so it was some nasty musty stuff to smoke to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom