What is this drops and brown spots? Help my friends

Ganjmarley

420 Member
Hello farmers,

Does anyone know about these? I've never met before. I use organic fertilizers, make compost tea, bat compost, worm castings, diluted pigeon dung sherbet. they weren't so obvious yesterday. I only gave pure water. I used fertilizers in the same way before, but nothing like this happened with the previous plant. Why do you think such a thing could happen? plant: gelat o.g.

20210226_093058.jpg

20210226_093116.jpg

20210226_093053.jpg

is it possible you dripped ferts or tea on the leaves , its exactly how it would look :)
I pay particular attention to the leaves. I water with my special watering can. yesterday I only gave water, not fertilizer. leaves looked healthier. today there are brown droplets and spots on the leaves. Can it be caused by excess nutrients? I can mix molasses into water for bacteria in the soil. do you think this could be the reason? When I look at it now, little holes have started to form in brown places. I hope the situation doesn't get any worse.

its very odd any chance of pics in pot and the full run down on the set up , from soil to lights to humidity , like its coming through the leaf , @Bill284 ever see this
No but what I think is happening is. You have leaf damage from your fertilizer regime what ever that may be, I won't begin to try and figure that out.
The damage has broken open the cells in damaged area. As your girl is transpiring drawing nutrients up through her and releasing moisture through her leaves, she is just pumping fluid out through damaged cells. Thus leaving drops of dark nutrient liquid on the leafs surface. This is based solely on observation of this plant. No scientific or real world experience. Never saw that before. 2c @NuttyProfessor does that make sense?

that is what i thought , its like its bringing the molasses out of the leaf :hmmmm: never seen this ever,
Me either???? So that's a symptom of the problem fine,let's figure out why and what to do about it. Do you understand his nutrition regiment? I'm coco as you know, all those ingredients go right over my head. I'm thinking its a nutrient deficiency. But which one and why?

the only thing i have seen is this ,

ooze is characteristic of an Erwinia bacterial infection.
Ok you got me there, ill have to look that up. Never herd of it.

That is some very odd damage you have going there. The bumps make me think bugs and the debris they leave behind so I would be looking very carefully for pests under the leaves and on the stems. Also any time I see a center dot and then dead area around it, I think fungus. Your damage isn't always one dot surrounded by a circle of damage... you have some long oval areas that are dying on those leaves, and with several blister looking spots... so I am back to bugs. Its not a nutritional problem... that I am reasonably sure of.

This is all I could find. It's similar to a fungus that attacks the tomatoes.

How to tell my plant is suffering from cannabis leaf septoria?
The most telling sign of a cannabis plant suffering from cannabis leaf septoria is the formation of yellow and brown spots on the upper and lower sides of your plant’s leaves. On average, these spots measure anywhere between 1.5 to 6.5 mm across in length.

This fungal infection begins with spots being small, round, and light in color, but they progressively get larger, darker, and more irregular in shape. You may notice that some spots have a reddish-brown perimeter. This observation is the result of infected plant tissue, which has fallen off. Meanwhile, other spots may have a stiff growth in the middle, similar to a pimple.

Thanks. I would post a link to it, but I don't know how to . I'm technologically challenged.
we are not supposed to post outside links anyway... so you did good. Technologically challenged or not, I believe you pulled the clues together and gave us what the OP needed. I had never read the description that you did about the pimple and the irregular spreading on septoria, and I appreciate you finding it.

we are not supposed to post outside links anyway... so you did good. Technologically challenged or not, I believe you pulled the clues together and gave us what the OP needed. I had never read the description that you did about the pimple and the irregular spreading on septoria, and I appreciate you finding it.
you're welcome. I did not realise we were not allowed to contain outside links. So thanks for that Info
I'm over the moon, as it's the first time I've actually got something right on this forum :laugh:

you're welcome. I did not realise we were not allowed to contain outside links. So thanks for that Info
I'm over the moon, as it's the first time I've actually got something right on this forum :laugh:
We are allowed to post outside links but there are restrictions that should be followed. Links to businesses or web-sites that compete with the sponsors are not allowed. Links to websites for other message boards about Marijuana cultivation, etc are not allowed nor is inviting members or lurkers to join those other groups.

Links for reference purposes are allowed as long as the linked site would not violate the existing rules.

I am linking to the Forum Guidelines (which were updated in January). Scroll down to the section titled Recruiting and Hyperlinking.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/forum-guidelines-please-read-before-posting.44925/

We are allowed to post outside links but there are restrictions that should be followed. Links to businesses or web-sites that compete with the sponsors are not allowed. Links to websites for other message boards about Marijuana cultivation, etc are not allowed nor is inviting members or lurkers to join those other groups.

Links for reference purposes are allowed as long as the linked site would not violate the existing rules.

I am linking to the Forum Guidelines (which were updated in January). Scroll down to the section titled Recruiting and Hyperlinking.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/forum-guidelines-please-read-before-posting.44925/
Thanks for that. I will get up to speed on the rules and regs.
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom